Lets put Islam and the west's relationship into some real context.

Also, I would like to know who your solicitor is since i already have your personal details.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Some clown on here once told me I'd be hearing from his solicitor.

Guess what happened?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Some clown on here once told me I'd be hearing from his solicitor.

Guess what happened?

The solicitor never stopped laughing?...

I don't accept the premise of the OP "Muslims doing well" etc etc. But the choice of title is an interesting one. It's not the relationship between "The West" and Islam that needs examining, more the relationship between Islam and the rest of Humanity. For many reasons, in my opinion, Islam is one of the greatest stains on the face of the modern world.

Do you accept that a comment like that might be perceived as deeply offensive to Muslims?

I don't accept the premise of the OP "Muslims doing well" etc etc. But the choice of title is an interesting one. It's not the relationship between "The West" and Islam that needs examining, more the relationship between Islam and the rest of Humanity. For many reasons, in my opinion, Islam is one of the greatest stains on the face of the modern world.

I meant "doing well" in the sense that Islam is thriving and established in quite a chunk of the world http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uuvTlSaeMZw/TYvfXuB0MmI/AAAAAAAABuk/LlDaC2LaJag/s1600/isr-world%255B1%255D.gif they are not like the Jews were, a people with no homeland, so why oh why are Muslims being allowed literally colonise this country?? We have immigration of all types of people into this country, but there are no parts of Sheffield that can be described as an Irish area, a Jewish area, an Australian area or even a Polish area, but yet we all know the area's of Sheffield that are most definitly refered to as Asian/Muslim areas.

Edited by Big time

I meant "doing well" in the sense that Islam is thriving and established in quite a chunk of the world http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uuvTlSaeMZw/TYvfXuB0MmI/AAAAAAAABuk/LlDaC2LaJag/s1600/isr-world%255B1%255D.gif they are not like the Jews were, a people with no homeland, so why oh why are Muslims being allowed literally colonise this country?? We have immigration of all types of people into this country, but there are no parts of Sheffield that can be described as an Irish area, a Jewish area, an Australian area or even a Polish area, but yet we all know the area's of Sheffield that are most definitly refered to as Asian/Muslim areas.

You say that like you think it's a bad thing.

That's partly our own doing isn't it, as in the past we tended to house them in the same community. The Brits do a similar thing in Spain and strangely enough, talking to a Dutch person who lived there he remarked ' He and his family moved because of that, too many English in one place'.

You say that like you think it's a bad thing.

No he's not :| he's saying people are familiar with those areas...

Except of course that you're absolutely wrong. Muslims are in the modern world. British muslims drive cars, have skilled jobs, go to university etc etc.

We have muslims out here that drive cars, go to uni and a few can even read and write.

We have muslims out here that drive cars, go to uni and a few can even read and write.

Where are you exactly coz you certainly get around?

Where are you exactly coz you certainly get around?

I've been round the block a couple of time. I'm in Indonesia at the moment.

I was toying with the idea of china for a couple of years but I rather like it here and I'm getting into the language. My Mandarin is getter poorer by the day because I'm not using it.

I've been round the block a couple of time. I'm in Indonesia at the moment.

I was toying with the idea of china for a couple of years but I rather like it here and I'm getting into the language. My Mandarin is getter poorer by the day because I'm not using it.

Ok, sound, no ulterior motive i was just interested ;)

Ok, sound, no ulterior motive i was just interested ;)

I have photos, thousands of photos.