IOS 5 Released Today

what cable and mod do you use for that?

Oh and if you want to run a keyboard and mouse combo at tw same time you must use btstack keyboard and by stack mouse $4.99 the pair from cydiA. You can download cracked btstack but will only let you use one or the other and not both.

If you want a keyboard and Mouse it's not cheap as they must use Bluetooth ones and not the crappy ones on eBay bundled with a dongle. The iPad will only see ones without a dongle from what I've been reading.

I went to jigsaw24.com and bought a magic Mouse and matching keyboard for £65 OEM ie no fancy box just a jiffy bag, apple sell the same for about £130 the pair. I also picked up a genuine apple iPad dock for £4.99 from jigsaw. Now I can sit at my desk and use the iPad as a desktop or pull it from the dock and have a tablet.

I also can use the same equipment on te iPhone 4 and play games and watch films and the like in 1080p on my tv, even surf the net with the use of the keyboard and mouse.

But the above needs to be jailbroken to work.

i have os5 on my 3gs and works very nice, love no more connecting to compuer to sync with tunes

...no more connecting to computer to sync with iTunes

I presume you're synchronising it with your iTunes library over Wi-Fi - and so also your contacts + calendars + pictures + more held elsewhere on the computer.

You should be backing up your handset to iCloud if you're not going to connect it to the computer often to do that - details as to what it saves being here - and the method being here.

It goes without saying that you will be backing up your computer to something too as that''s got all your music + books not bought from the iTunes Store on it - and a whole lot more - though few people do.

Of course you could use it without the computer from now on though you'd need to use iTunes Match (when it comes out) for any music on your computer which you didn't buy from the iTunes Store and for which there will be an annual subscription fee.

I presume you're synchronising it with your iTunes library over Wi-Fi - and so also your contacts + calendars + pictures + more held elsewhere on the computer.

You should be backing up your handset to iCloud if you're not going to connect it to the computer often to do that - details as to what it saves being here - and the method being here.

It goes without saying that you will be backing up your computer to something too as that''s got all your music + books not bought from the iTunes Store on it - and a whole lot more - though few people do.

Of course you could use it without the computer from now on though you'd need to use iTunes Match (when it comes out) for any music on your computer which you didn't buy from the iTunes Store and for which there will be an annual subscription fee.

No just music, don't need iTunes match I haven't bought any music from iTunes I just manually add the music to my iTunes library from my of hhd

Thanks

Edited by dirteecash