Recommendations for a 'Bump' photographer..

Have done a search on this forum already but not found much....

Can anyone on here recommend a good freelance photographer or company that does a reasonably priced Bump/pregnancy photography package??

Mod Note

The OP is asking for recommendations, posts that self promote have been removed.

Hi there

We have just had an hours photo shoot done with a professional photographer, he was fantastic,

He used to work for ventura

He took well over 100 photos, and we had them put on a disc to do with what we wanted, the shots were great, and he captured some really powerful shots

All for £65, we were very impressed, given that a couple of our friends have had some photos done, and they cost well over £1000

Glover Lai, and his studio is in Swallownest, his number is 07792 722390, well worth a phone call

Regards Nichola

Try Jam photography 07969360889.

Had some fantastic photos taken of my son following a recommendation- really unique- and style and location can be in adapted.

This was really useful for me as he does not sit still at all (!) so couldn't quite believe the end result! I seem to recall on website there are some nice photos of pregnant mum and child, natural images.