Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday (Sheffield Derby Match Thread)

I would be surprised if JJ started...

He will be fired up but maybe not start the match, his fireing up though could be a problem as i am sure that Danny will have told his lot to wind him up.

J.J.don,t fall for it! Gary Madine don,t fall for it!

Love the build up with briblade e.t.c piping in an the already drunkards ringing in screaming 'come on you blue/red and white wizards'', but turn the radio/sky off for 90 minutes, go cut the grass or go shopping with the earphones on and purposefully ignore everyone, and get it all over with in 5 seconds afterwards.....Feels like being on deal or no deal with either the jackpot or a penny.

JJ for me can only come on IF we are winning or losing well, either way he is another brunty for me, either red hot or clock cold, means too much to take a risk.

Hope and pray O-Connor doesn't start or we've stuffed it.

Still reckon at draw at the sty and a win at hillsboro'.

O'Conner could start if him and Lines swop positions.

26 year old ref is the one giving me butterflies lolol

21 yellow cards in 6 games this season.:(

21 yellow cards in 6 games this season.:(

Doesn't sound good for Wednesday that, they like to let the opposition know there in a game.

C'mon Wednesday! :clap: One things for sure ~ Wednesday certainly don't need to go there afraid or nervous at all, the team has gelled brilliantly in recent weeks and the players have a great passion about them. Certainly showed in the last match against Chezzie. We will also have Prutton, Palmer, Lines all back and a choice of forwards including Europes top goalscorer up front!

UTO!

C'mon Wednesday! :clap: One things for sure ~ Wednesday certainly don't need to go there afraid or nervous at all, the team has gelled brilliantly in recent weeks and the players have a great passion about them. Certainly showed in the last match against Chezzie. We will also have Prutton, Palmer, Lines all back and a choice of forwards including

Europes top goalscorer up front!

UTO!

My bold.

John Shaw.............

Edited by alex3659

My bold.

John Shaw.............

He plays in non league though, nice try mind :hihi:

He plays in non league though, nice try mind :hihi:

York have one as well on 11, they are in europe.;).

But if your being picky, Mertens.

York have one as well on 11, they are in europe.;).

Well if we are talking any team in europe what about the lad playing in the imperial 3rd division for cosy warm, he's scored about 40 goals in 7 matches :hihi:

Well were talking any team in europe what about the lad playing in the imperial 3rd division for cosy warm, he's scored about 40 goals in 7 matches :hihi:

Read my edit ;)..........

Read my edit ;)..........

Okay mate, since it grates on you so much I'll just say 'one of europes Top goalscorers' :D Happy now.

Okay mate, since it grates on you so much I'll just say 'one of europes Top goalscorers' :D Happy now.

He's not doing bad mate but lets stick to the facts.