Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday (Sheffield Derby Match Thread)

loving it ......dont think weds have been this confident since they booked joses that night ....they had to cancell the party ...............3 1 blades coyrawwwwwwwwwwww

what like you lot probably were in our derby double season;) for the record i'm not overly confident, the game could go either way but it's not like there aren't a few over confident blades either.

there could be a few posters with egg on their face come the end of the game, one reason i never predict who will win

loving it ......dont think weds have been this confident since they booked joses that night ....they had to cancell the party ...............3 1 blades coyrawwwwwwwwwwww

Got to admit i am confident,theres been a big improvement over the past few weeks,megson will have them well up for it.united are going through a bad spell. But saying all that ive watched wednesday long enough now to know we could get stuffed. { but dont think we will ]

i love and hate derbys, i will be glad it's over but still enjoy the build up to it, then usually want the 90minutes to finish as soon as it's started.

Same here mate . The bulid ups a good laugh ,afterwards you are either happy as hell or sick as a pig , but its the 90 minutes in between that is pure hell .

Ive been watching Wednesday long enough to they can be on a great run ,but can break my heart at any time , and have done on many occasions. :hihi:

Im no more or no less confident going into this weekends game than i am going into any game .

ive been pretty confident with all the games lately, i said we would beat hartlepool and chesterfield on the run up to this and then no doubt as usual fall to bits, IF it went on form wednesday would stuff them but we all know that goes out of the window with this fixture

Six days to go and I'll be glad when it's over.

I am dreading it too, it's only ever good if you win the 90 + mins that could be played are shear agony, I would take 1-1 now and save the pain of watching it

no butterflies yet, quietly confident of a hard fought win, would be happy with a point to be honest but i think we might just sneak it.

no butterflies yet, quietly confident of a hard fought win, would be happy with a point to be honest but i think we might just sneak it.

I think we might too, but almost too superstitious to say it out loud lol, don't want to jinx the recent good form

Wednesday will walk it .

Megson will have them fully prepared he has the experience the know how and the passion .

The only problem he has is to make sure that J.J. and Madine do not allow themselves to be wound up by the usual suspects or its ten man Wednesday.

So come on Wednesday no talking back to the ref you know you are going to be wound up its the only way you can get beat.

Wednesday will walk it .

Megson will have them fully prepared he has the experience the know how and the passion .

The only problem he has is to make sure that J.J. and Madine do not allow themselves to be wound up by the usual suspects or its ten man Wednesday.

So come on Wednesday no talking back to the ref you know you are going to be wound up its the only way you can get beat.

I would be surprised if JJ started...

Love the build up with briblade e.t.c piping in an the already drunkards ringing in screaming 'come on you blue/red and white wizards'', but turn the radio/sky off for 90 minutes, go cut the grass or go shopping with the earphones on and purposefully ignore everyone, and get it all over with in 5 seconds afterwards.....Feels like being on deal or no deal with either the jackpot or a penny.

JJ for me can only come on IF we are winning or losing well, either way he is another brunty for me, either red hot or clock cold, means too much to take a risk.

Hope and pray O-Connor doesn't start or we've stuffed it.

Still reckon at draw at the sty and a win at hillsboro'.