Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday (Sheffield Derby Match Thread)

Leagues arnt won in one game a draw would be more than acceptable for us lads, a win is a real bonus.

Good luck wednesday today not that you will need it to beat the blades as they have played 11 and only won 4 of those games and lost 2 of them this season .

So hopefully the blades poor run of luck will continue and wednesday will come away with a good 3-0 score today

Play 11 won 6.

Match tomorrow not today.

Typical owls fan.

ROFPMSL what a plonker Rodney:hihi::hihi:

3 numbers mentioned only 1 correct the games played??????:loopy::loopy:

Edited by Paul Blade

Leagues arnt won in one game a draw would be more than acceptable for us lads, a win is a real bonus.

Agreed mate , this game wont decide if either side finishes in the top six or not ,nor will it decide if either finishes in an automatic promotion place. Personally ive said a 2-2 draw all week ,and had a bet on that score, and id be more than happy with a point tomorrow.

Agreed mate , this game wont decide if either side finishes in the top six or not ,nor will it decide if either finishes in an automatic promotion place. Personally ive said a 2-2 draw all week ,and had a bet on that score, and id be more than happy with a point tomorrow.

As a Blade I also agree with both ya

And ZB I said the same

I feel as a Blade were going to hammer you

Heart says same

Brain says boring(maybe) draw most likely 1-1

As a Blade I also agree with both ya

And ZB I said the same

I feel as a Blade were going to hammer you

Heart says same

Brain says boring(maybe) draw most likely 1-1

Would most Blades be happy with a point though ?

After all ,it isnt the 2 derbies that will decide our fates come may ,it will be how many silly games we both lose against the poorer sides in this league.

And both sides are capable of cocking it up when they feel like it,as both have already proved this season. :hihi:

"We're not favourites, we're away from home against a team that was in the Championship last season and our wage bill isn't close to theirs. If you're talking about favourites, you have to look at the home team but we will go there and try our very best"

The words of a wise old owl

Some good results for Wednesday today, Preston and unbeatable Charlton losing to Stevenage out of anybody lmao, MK Dons drawing aswell, get in !!!

Some good results for Wednesday today, Preston and unbeatable Charlton losing to Stevenage out of anybody lmao, MK Dons drawing aswell, get in !!!

And United of course.;);)..

Looks like uddersfields flying at the moment,havn't seen em this year but they seem the team with the most at the moment.

Looks like uddersfields flying at the moment,havn't seen em this year but they seem the team with the most at the moment.

if they're still unbeaten when we play them they'll be about 47/48 games unbeaten, i believe the record is 49?