Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday (Sheffield Derby Match Thread)

1:01 onwards, tango celebrating and clear view that IT WAS NOWHERE NEAR A FOUL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTb2m3Ko3a0&feature=player_embedded

Wasn't sure until I saw this. Terrific leap by Madine and it doesn't look like Reda Johnson made any contact with Simo.

What was Wilson talking about?

Brilliant, the more I watch this the better our goals get, well done O'Grady for the bullet header and well done Goal Machine, overrated according to the fool Kal-Pol, hope your letter to the FA is posted mate they need their bins filling up.

Having said that Simo is useless.

Nice one scooby, theres proof if you ever needed it. NO foul on their keeper, he just came out flapping and was beaten by a great header.

As for Wilson, you noticed you never see him and kal together? :cool:

Its all chip paper now anyhow,enjoyable contest,had its lows and highs,typical frenetic start,sprinkled with controversy.

Most important thing now to both clubs is the next game,and il look foreward to the re match in feb,should be a cracker.

UTO!!!

Its all chip paper now anyhow,enjoyable contest,had its lows and highs,typical frenetic start,sprinkled with controversy.

Most important thing now to both clubs is the next game,and il look foreward to the re match in feb,should be a cracker.

UTO!!!

I agree noodle (apart from the last 3 letters) ;)

UTO!!!

Quite right in everything, including the last 3 letters.

Do we ever have boring, non - controversial derby matches.

However, who dominated who, was the equaliser a foul, what style of football was played, is all confined to history now.

Onwards and upwards.

Lets hope we're doing this again next year, but in a higher league.

UTO

Stockers and Kal-El......written apologies will be accepted and don't forget to move those MASSIVE chips on your shoulders:hihi::hihi:

Stockers and Kal-El......written apologies will be accepted and don't forget to move those MASSIVE chips on your shoulders:hihi::hihi:

I've never said any different, i said from post one i blame Simmo for flapping at it, i was more peeeved that we controlled the game and were undone by two moments of madness when we've handled the long throws and HOOOF into the box for the previous 83 mins.

I've never said any different, i said from post one i blame Simmo for flapping at it, i was more peeeved that we controlled the game and were undone by two moments of madness when we've handled the long throws and HOOOF into the box for the previous 83 mins.

Reckon it was our woefull finishing that helped you cope for 83 mins:rolleyes:

Who was the black lad who went off not far from the end he was a decent player aswell.

Reckon it was our woefull finishing that helped you cope for 83 mins:rolleyes:

Or generious goalkeeping like Simmo spilling an easy effort straight to the feet of your man who still hit the post from a yard out!

We GAVE you enough chances.

Who was the black lad who went off not far from the end he was a decent player aswell.

Williamson, i'm not sure he's got 90 mins in him anymore, he was the one who went for a back operation and very nearly died.

He was out for most of last season recovering (first quarter of the season he was in intensive care).