Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday (Sheffield Derby Match Thread)

It aint gunna change out banging on and on and on he is like a duracell battery. Is there an off switch ?

hahaha were on form tonight arnt we :hihi:

I know its done and dusted now - hurts like hell and I am absolutely gutted but no point in banging on about it.

My match is the Exeter one. Getting the tickets this week. Taking the kids for the first time - part of my Daughters Birthday present. She will be chuffed to bits - well they all will - stroll on :)

To be fair inside the ground there wasn't one bit of hassle, fair does to everyone there.

Hope your little uns enjoy there sens.

hahaha were on form tonight arnt we :hihi:

he just makes me mad - blaming everyone but ourselves. I am sure there were decisions that didnt go in the Owls favour either its just how it goes with football. They dont have playback etc to reassess the situation. We didnt lose and that was the main thing for me.

But get ready for your den - we're coming to get ya :D

I know its done and dusted now - hurts like hell and I am absolutely gutted but no point in banging on about it.

My match is the Exeter one. Getting the tickets this week. Taking the kids for the first time - part of my Daughters Birthday present. She will be chuffed to bits - well they all will - stroll on :)

Hope you get a good result for them (from me the owl) took my girls to Hillsborough a few times last season and they haven't seen them win yet :( not been this season yet and judging by the results so far I best stay away :)

he just makes me mad - blaming everyone but ourselves. I am sure there were decisions that didnt go in the Owls favour either its just how it goes with football. They dont have playback etc to reassess the situation. We didnt lose and that was the main thing for me.

But get ready for your den - we're coming to get ya :D

no chance, fortress hillsborough will never be breached:D

To be fair inside the ground there wasn't one bit of hassle, fair does to everyone there.

Hope your little uns enjoy there sens.

Thanks hun. Will just warn them that ther will be naughty people using naughty language - I am gunna have to gag myself coz I can't cover 3 sets of ears :hihi: :hihi:

Thanks hun. Will just warn them that ther will be naughty people using naughty language - I am gunna have to gag myself coz I can't cover 3 sets of ears :hihi: :hihi:

lmao go prepared get some ear muffs :hihi:

It was a shot from Evans that hit the post, came back out to Quinn who smashed it into the top corner. Whats lucky? you were given luck by the fact it didnt go in in the first place.

Were you actually at the game as that ball was in the net but nowhere near the top corner??

Hope you get a good result for them (from me the owl) took my girls to Hillsborough a few times last season and they haven't seen them win yet :( not been this season yet and judging by the results so far I best stay away :)

Thanks hun. Much appreciated.

Your home results have been cracking Sooper - get them back there again...:)

no chance, fortress hillsborough will never be breached:D

Oh but it will...:D

That woman was merely examining a splinter in the end of her finger.

Are you sure it's a woman Link removed

Edited by Joe-b-1