Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday (Sheffield Derby Match Thread)

Williamson, i'm not sure he's got 90 mins in him anymore, he was the one who went for a back operation and very nearly died.

He was out for most of last season recovering (first quarter of the season he was in intensive care).

That's a shame for the lad he played well.

Williamson, i'm not sure he's got 90 mins in him anymore, he was the one who went for a back operation and very nearly died.

He was out for most of last season recovering (first quarter of the season he was in intensive care).

He was worn out pal.

Or generious goalkeeping like Simmo spilling an easy effort straight to the feet of your man who still hit the post from a yard out!

We GAVE you enough chances.

That keepers a liability:hihi:proper flapper,he made some brilliant stops,but hes costing you points with indecision,must make the back four edgy as well.

You see someone like and him and you just want to ping in crosses,no doubt your next few opponents will have taken notes.

1:01 onwards, tango celebrating and clear view that IT WAS NOWHERE NEAR A FOUL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTb2m3Ko3a0&feature=player_embedded

this is what i was trying to point out to that fool in post 616 the same angle sky were showin it at even the most biast blades cant argue with that good refs disision

this is what i was trying to point out to that fool in post 616 the same angle sky were showin it at even the most biast blades cant argue with that good refs disision

Think the confusion came from the linesman flagging.

Most of thier supporters thought it was for a foul on the keeper,but i heard the indication was for a foul AGAINST an owls player and a penalty,which we didnt need obviously.Which is why Wilson hasnt made more of it,having consulted the officials after the game.

Most of thier supporters thought it was for a foul on the keeper,but

i heard the indication was for a foul AGAINST an owls player and a penalty,which we didnt need obviously.Which is why Wilson hasnt made more of it,having consulted the officials after the game.

Where did you hear that?.

Most of thier supporters thought it was for a foul on the keeper,but i heard the indication was for a foul AGAINST an owls player and a penalty,which we didnt need obviously.Which is why Wilson hasnt made more of it,having consulted the officials after the game.

Ref's note:- Did the assistant put his flag across his chest and run to the bye-line? That is is the procedure for a penalty.

He's not shown on that clip but looking at that passage of play (and with them using the 'Wait & see" technique) it all seems too fast and the ball is already in the net for all of that to have happened. i.e. cross, header, goal.

Ref's note:- Did the assistant put his flag across his chest and run to the bye-line?

No.................................

Or generious goalkeeping like Simmo spilling an easy effort straight to the feet of your man who still hit the post from a yard out!

We GAVE you enough chances.

I've looked at it a few times now, & it looks very much like it went onto the post off Simmo's arms. If that's the case it was a good save.