Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday (Sheffield Derby Match Thread)

Lets let a neutral decide.

Seth Bennett

"It was a foul"

The end.

Seth bennet,neutral. you do talk some rubbish.

Seth Bennett

"It was a foul"

The end.

Amazingly Seth never called it a foul. It wasnt a foul until Wilson mentioned it after the match and then Edwards jumped on the band waggon.

Seth bennet,neutral. you do talk some rubbish.

This is the wednesday way, if someone says wednesday are not massive or awesome, they are a pig.

Delusional.

This is the wednesday way, if someone says wednesday are not massive or awesome, they are a pig.

Delusional.

Nowt to do with it,he just is,simples

Nowt to do with it,he just is,simples

Proof?????????

Seth Bennett

"It was a foul"

The end.

Now I know your a wind up merchant !!

Missy! MWAH!

Thank you for some bloody sanity. ;)

lol well I never thought I would get from you lol

Dont get me wrong we had you. As someone said earlier 2-0 up against a team that suppose to be massive I would be disappointed if I was an owl because I would have believed we shouldnt have been 2-0 down BUT credit were credits due you pulled it back then we blew it - nothing much else to say really.

lol well I never thought I would get from you lol

Dont get me wrong we had you. As someone said earlier 2-0 up against a team that suppose to be massive I would be disappointed if I was an owl because I would have believed we shouldnt have been 2-0 down BUT credit were credits due you pulled it back then we blew it - nothing much else to say really.

There is plenty more to say. The ref was a coward for one.

can we just have a final conclusion to all this, THE BLADES BLEW IT, THE OWLS GOT LUCKY, END OF...

i have seen more of my fair share of united being ugly and bullying teams, they were well known for it in the basset days and even worse with warnock, so come on lads take a break

can we just have a final conclusion to all this, THE BLADES BLEW IT, THE OWLS GOT LUCKY, END OF...

i have seen more of my fair share of united being ugly and bullying teams, they were well known for it in the basset days and even worse with warnock, so come on lads take a break

I have been watching football for a very long time and I have neveer seen a more cowardly or disgusting referee decision.

i am surprised the referee got out of bramall lane alive, i thought his cars would have been demolished