Photos made into a canvas

New shop @ The Palace Mall, Manchester Rd, Stocksbridge. Does photo printing to canvas ect - Valley Photo Print 01143 830601

I recommend 'forever canvas ltd'

They are based at carbrook! Were had a couple done there, very please with the high quality canvases we revieved! they are also competitive on price and have a price match offer!

http://www.forevercanvas.co.uk/

Costco wholesale do it ( you need a digital copy of the photo, easy enough with a scanner)

Mat

I got a mail today from Group on with an offer at HelloCanvas

Hiya Shoegazer , there's a chap on here username moke who does photos onto canvas.He did one for me at the start of this year of my friend's pup,absolutely amazing,he has a facebook page too where you can have a look at his work.

cheers for the pimping! :D

for clarity though, i paint, not print, so if you are after a straight reproduction, then i'm not your man. i'd be happy to have alook though!

for a photo print, i can recommend smile canvas on middlewood road, Hillsborough. despite being a bit down on the whole canvas print thing in the past (as an artist - they are the ENEMY!) i was really pleased with the work the chap who ran the shop did. he's a one off, solo operation - not a franchise or a re-seller, which is also a plus for me - and he did the print on the same day!

Deffo Costco. They do every size imaginable very high quality at very good prices. But if you're not already a member then you gotta buy a 1 yr membership first which I think is about £25.

Definately, definately, Nathan at Smile Canvas Prints. He has produced 2 amazing canvasses for me, and I shall be getting the next lot of school photos done by Nathan too. First class service, at decent prices, by a decent guy. :)

Agree with a few other posts...Smilecanvas in Hillsborough are amazing. They'll do exactly what you ask.

CanvasTouch.com

one of the most cheaper canvas website I've known since I was doing some canvas pictures on my pets. affordable priced and high quality of services that is also offering a lots of canvas giveaway's. hope this will help you a lot.