Photos made into a canvas

Can anyone recommed where to get a photo made into a canvas? Willing to pay a bit more for good quality :)

I had one done by Jessops and that was very good quality. All can do done online.

Some big Tesco Xtra stores do them too but they looked abit flimsy to me.

Search for "thetimeman" on ebay. Excellent quality and free delivery. I've had about 4 from him.

photo shop in crystal peaks market does them

Yes and they are very very good quality. You do pay for the quality.

Smile canvas prints at Hillsborough are very reasonable and make an excellent job. I can recommend. Find him on face book or on internet.

Yep I was going to suggest the photo shop in crystal peaks market. Think its £40 which I dont think is too bad either!

I can highly reccomend inframe on Chesterfield rd, Woodseats 01142 495847 (down near KFC) I've just had 2 photo's blown up onto canvass and they are fab.

They also have a website http://www.inframegallery.co.uk

hth

Katy x

Hiya Shoegazer , there's a chap on here username moke who does photos onto canvas.He did one for me at the start of this year of my friend's pup,absolutely amazing,he has a facebook page too where you can have a look at his work.