Hello! any one who might know me

Hi Linda. You're only as young as you feel. My nannan is 80 but you couldn't tell a bit. She was telling me off on Sunday for forgetting to buy her some 'jeggings' from Meadowhall. Whereabouts in Australia do you live?:D

Are you related to Marilyn? She was one of my schoolfriends:D

Yes, Marilyn is my cousin

Hi Linda. You're only as young as you feel. My nannan is 80 but you couldn't tell a bit. She was telling me off on Sunday for forgetting to buy her some 'jeggings' from Meadowhall. Whereabouts in Australia do you live?:D

I live in a city called Ipswich, near Brisbane QLD

Hi Linda, Are you the Linda that knew my sister Jane Waterhouse who lived in Grenoside? If it is you I remember I bought your furniture when you 1st emigrated. Hope you are all ok. My daughter lives in Australia now in Adelaide. We have been over 3 times now to stay with her. It is a fantastic place with a brilliant lifestyle. But Sheffield will always be my home so I dont know if I could make the decision to move out there.

My name is Linda (Bamforth) from Grenoside.Live in Australia now- turning 60 next month- pretty old huh?

Welcome to SF Linda. We have quite a few Australians who live in Sheffield, and post on SF.

Hi Linda, Are you the Linda that knew my sister Jane Waterhouse who lived in Grenoside? If it is you I remember I bought your furniture when you 1st emigrated. Hope you are all ok. My daughter lives in Australia now in Adelaide. We have been over 3 times now to stay with her. It is a fantastic place with a brilliant lifestyle. But Sheffield will always be my home so I dont know if I could make the decision to move out there.

Hello.

Don't think that was me as I took all my furniture with me, I knew a couple of Janes in Grenoside but not one with the name Waterhouse. Thanks for asking anyway.

How is Marilyn? She's married to Roddy Wadsworth who was also in my class isn't she?

Thats right! Marilyn is married to Rod Wadsworth, they are grandparents now, whats your name, maybe I know you too!

Hi Linda we, moved to Australia at the end of 1974 and have lived in and around Sydney. But in the next fortnight we are moving to Hervey Bay- which makes us almost neighbours? :) Welcome to the Sheffield Forum BTW.