Would you marry a non-smoker?

I don't smoke, and I like to think I'm not better than smokers. I wouldn't judge a person who smokes. If I like someone smoker or none smoker, I would date them. I have been with smokers and none smokers. I have got a daughter with a smoker.

Why, what's wrong with me?

Well since you ask...

You obviously have very little else in your life other than an obsession with smoking, clearly demonstrated by the countless threads that you have started on the subject. So unless someone was in a permanent vegetative state they would find very little to commend you unless their hobbies were coughing and standing outside in the rain.

Well since you ask...

You obviously have very little else in your life other than an obsession with smoking, clearly demonstrated by the countless threads that you have started on the subject. So unless someone was in a permanent vegetative state they would find very little to commend you unless their hobbies were coughing and standing outside in the rain.

Im actually a very busy man..........sometimes!

Nothing wrong with voicing your thoughts on a subject that you feel strongly about. Such as smoking and drug laws, which most of my comments/threads are about.

People like you make me sick! You should be ashamed of yourself.

I don't smoke, and I like to think I'm not better than smokers. I wouldn't judge a person who smokes. If I like someone smoker or none smoker, I would date them. I have been with smokers and none smokers. I have got a daughter with a smoker.

Any chance of her number?

They're self righteous

They think they are better than people who smoke

They're self centered

They're opinionated

They're usually boring

They cough up phlegm

They smell sometimes

They spend a fortune on.........things

They sometimes have bloodshot eyes

The're never the life and soul of any party

And they constantly moan about smoking

Other than that, they're OK

Would you marry a none smoker?

:hihi: aren't non smokers usually quite big people also who just eat and eat!!!!

Would you marry a none smoker?

I wouldn't marry anyone who can't spell non-smoker.

Im actually a very busy man..........sometimes!

Nothing wrong with voicing your thoughts on a subject that you feel strongly about. Such as smoking and drug laws, which most of my comments/threads are about.

People like you make me sick! You should be ashamed of yourself.

I obviously struck a raw nerve. I suspect it is withdrawal symptoms that are making you sick. You need to get a life.

I wouldn't marry anyone who can't spell non-smoker.

Oh God, it's the grammar police!

I obviously struck a raw nerve. I suspect it is withdrawal symptoms that are making you sick. You need to get a life.

You need to explaine what you been by "get a life". I clearly have one & I'm extremely happy with it.

I wouldn't marry a smoker any more than I would marry someone who didnt believe in baths.

They both stink

I lived with a non smoker for 20 hellish years, the pink lunged, fresh breathed FREAK!

She bathed- WASHED her body! SHE EVEN WIPED HER BOTTY AFTER A POO, FOR GODS SAKE! Who in the name of Satans` appendix could put up with someone like that?????

Any road up, I dumped her, the sound of her chest- or lack of it was ruining my night time wheezing sessions and good riddance to bad rubbish!

Im with a new bit now, she smokes, she rarely bathes, she wipes her vast and extremely spotty rump on news papers after she`s fettled her colon and she`s great!

We get on like a house on fire! Which... is apt really.... cos she fell asleep with a fag in her hand last week and burned the place down.