My car set on fire last night

Ill have a look. Im quite close to you.

Aaah, thats nice.

Sorry to hear about this. There's been three on my road in the last year, one family have lost two cars. The last time there were four done in one night on Mawfa, Gaunt, Herdings and Far Lees, I've asked the police what they are doing about and just been told that patrols are being stepped up, which I don't believe at all, they also told me that there has been no increase in car arson in the area, I don't believe that either.

looked in sheffield star last night looks like its happenin all over the city these people who are doin this are nothin but scum

people keep your eye out for these scum:suspect:

Happened to my neighbour in Manchester a couple of years ago, was woken up by a Fireman banging on the door and the flames were projecting all over the bedroom wall (we lived in a terraced house straight on the road). It was s**t scary. Some real idiots out there, was a miracle it didn't spread to the houses.

Never any cops abpit when you need em

They spend a great deal of the time getting slated by forummers so what do they owe you

the owe us PROTECTION, and a fair return on the money i give them thru my rates.... i employ them, to protect me and my family...

the owe us PROTECTION, and a fair return on the money i give them thru my rates.... i employ them, to protect me and my family...

Yes so do I but unlike a lot on here I don't expect them to be everywhere there's a problem. It's a crap job serving ingrates.

ellabs

they surely owe us protection.they should be patrolling preferably on foot round the estates.what else have they to do between 1 and 4 in the morning that is more important than peoples safety

ellabs

they surely owe us protection.they should be patrolling preferably on foot round the estates.what else have they to do between 1 and 4 in the morning that is more important than peoples safety

Policing has changed as has the nature of the criminal as has the numbers of police. They can't be everywhere unlike the arsehole element of Sheffield.