Unable to use mobility car

Can anyone advise what to do ... i have a mobility vehicle with 2 years of the contract left ! but my condition has deteriorated and unable to drive .Will the supplier take the car back or will i have to wait another 2 years?

Sorry to hear this. The best thing is to get in touch with Motability. They should take the car back but they might charge you £250. Best of luck.

my nxt door neighbour sent theres back and all she said was that they just said her money wont start for another month

Sorry to hear this. The best thing is to get in touch with Motability. They should take the car back but they might charge you £250. Best of luck.

Thanks for your reply Rosa ..i have been in touch with Motobility and gave me two options ...1 to nominate someone to drive me ..2 they will take the car back and inform DWP to re-instate payment to me .

Thanks for your reply Rosa ..i have been in touch with Motobility and gave me two options ...1 to nominate someone to drive me ..2 they will take the car back and inform DWP to re-instate payment to me .
Think its possible to nominate 2 drivers not 100% sure.Should not be any money involved handing it back over maybe a month or so lost untill its reinstated.You will loose the good condition bonus that you would normaly get at end of contract i believe.