Jobs worth tram conductors

Are you the father or elder brother to this poor girl?You really are setting a poor example to a minor and are bad ambassador for Sheffield.I hope there were no visitors on board for your performance.

what are you talking about ? are you even on the same planet ? everyone on the bus was probably from sheffield - visitors ha don't make me laugh, sheffield does not get visitors - just scroungers and illegals (which you seem to adore sooo much) and as i've said before the fool of a bus driver DID NOT even ask for her pass he just charged me full fare, everyone on the bus, well the six or seven of them all said what a sham he was - buffoon !!

He was doing his job, the job he gets paid to do. what does how tall she is have to do with it.

The bus driver HAS to ask for a pass. It is your fault that she hasn't got one.

You and her made a mistake. Not the driver.

THE DRIVER DID NOT - AND I REPEAT DID NOT ASK FOR HER PASS - he charged me full fare for her because I had been drinking - not drunk - been drinking, HE POINTED TO HIS MOUTH THEN POINTED TO HER and in BROKEN ENGLISH said it was FULL FARE, CAPPICHE ? UNDERSTAND ? COMPRENDE? oh my god some people are :loopy:

THE DRIVER DID NOT - AND I REPEAT DID NOT ASK FOR HER PASS - he charged me full fare for her because I had been drinking - not drunk - been drinking, HE POINTED TO HIS MOUTH THEN POINTED TO HER and in BROKEN ENGLISH said it was FULL FARE, CAPPICHE ? UNDERSTAND ? COMPRENDE? oh my god some people are :loopy:

Well why didn't she just show her pass then? Why wait to be asked? This story is utter tosh. And exactly how much had you had that the driver "could tell" you'd been drinking?

My thinking, you should show your pass, if you dont show a pass you pay full fare it is not up to the driver to ask for it

she was 14 this september, this incident happened late summer last year so she was bordering 12/13 - she is only 4 foot 11" now so would have been shorter than that then, obviously everyone on the bus including the driver knew she was well under 16 years of age - he was simply being a divvy a jobsworth or whatever you want to call it

i'm sorry but if you had said your daughter was under 11 i might of had abit more sympathy. if she was 13 when it happened then why didn't you just get her pass out when he tried charging you full fare? ok the driver was wrong to charge you full fare just because you had just come from the pub and not ask for the pass but it all could of been avoided

@nervy-owl

mind you my sister is a tram conductor and has been for the past 35 odd years. "to prove you live in southyorkshire". Please ! what a load of crap !

that is what i was told when i was doing my training. take it up with them if you don't believe it

Well why didn't she just show her pass then? Why wait to be asked? This story is utter tosh. And exactly how much had you had that the driver "could tell" you'd been drinking?

exactly. when getting on the bus/tram the pass should be shown when asking for the child fare, the driver/conductor shouldn't be expected to have to ask for it anyway

@nervy-owl

mind you my sister is a tram conductor and has been for the past 35 odd years. "to prove you live in southyorkshire". Please ! what a load of crap !

How time flys Have Sheffield had trams for 35+ years, WOW

what are you talking about ? are you even on the same planet ? everyone on the bus was probably from sheffield - visitors ha don't make me laugh, sheffield does not get visitors - just scroungers and illegals (which you seem to adore sooo much) and as i've said before the fool of a bus driver DID NOT even ask for her pass he just charged me full fare, everyone on the bus, well the six or seven of them all said what a sham he was - buffoon !!

You sir, are :loopy:

That is exactly what i am thinking as well. My daughter is 13 years old and i wouldn't be out and about with her while in an obvious state of intoxication. I would make sure she had her pass with her. If she didn't have it, i certainly wouldn't get in a state about paying full fare.

What has the drivers origins got to do with this BTW? :huh:

We thought you were misguided but these comments prove the type of person you are.Ten thousand students are visitors,themselves visited by 20,000 parents etc.The rest of your post is irrational and emotive,and you seem to be rather misguided.

Dont you just love when people get caught out and then kick off as if a great injustice has been done,its a bit like a burglar phoning the police when his house gets turned over.