The rhino whip affair.

He got caught by two beat cops not the C.I.D..

He was only taken into custody for having false no plates and having a pee up an entry they didn't know he was the ripper when they arrested him.

Stop wriggling, what you said is untrue and unfair. You should apologise.

He got caught by two beat cops not the C.I.D..

He was only taken into custody for having false no plates and having a pee up an entry they didn't know he was the ripper when they arrested him.

If memory serves, he asked if he could go for a pee as a ploy to get rid of the hammer. One of the bobbies had his suspicions aroused and went back to have a look and found the hammer.

Stop wriggling, what you said is untrue and unfair. You should apologise.

Where did cuttsie mention Sheffield? he said Yorkshire.

• Like 1

Where did cuttsie mention Sheffield? he said Yorkshire.

He was addressing a comment direct to a former Sheffield Police Officer, do not try to excuse the inexcusable.

That's not right, Leeds Police couldn't catch him, the first time Sutcliffe came to Sheffield he got caught. You should apologise.
how do you know he only came here once ?

how do you know he only came here once ?

Don't be pedantic, I know its difficult for you, not much on the telly.

He was addressing a comment direct to a former Sheffield Police Officer, do not try to excuse the inexcusable.
former bent copper shouldnt that be :hihi:
  • Like 1

I which case he was correct the CID didn't catch him as they were clueless and looking for a geordie.

• Like 1

I which case he was correct the CID didn't catch him as they were clueless and looking for a geordie.

It was also not the C.I.D that caught Peter Sutcliffe but a trainee copper.

Hmn!!!!!... lots of people with lots of ideas how the Ripper got caught...let me tell you if the REAL truth ever came out you would be sick!!!! I DO KNOW THE TRUE STORY of how he was caught, starting with the REAL reason the cops went to check the car in the first place ( sorry why the SERGEANT) - went to check the car in the first place !!! a sergeant I knew very well from my days at West Bar when he was a PC- he is now deceased so I will never speak ill of the dead......suffice to say Sutcliffe was captured and that let all the 'top brass' at West Yorks off the hook... Remember I knew them all from my days on the Reg Crime Sqd......but to return to my original theme.. this was an isolated case the Ripper and I still say every-day crime was 'managed' to a degree... your mother could go to bingo or a church meeting in the evening- she can't now...!!!

Hmn!!!!!... lots of people with lots of ideas how the Ripper got caught...let me tell you if the REAL truth ever came out you would be sick!!!! I DO KNOW THE TRUE STORY of how he was caught, starting with the REAL reason the cops went to check the car in the first place ( sorry why the SERGEANT) - went to check the car in the first place !!! a sergeant I knew very well from my days at West Bar when he was a PC- he is now deceased so I will never speak ill of the dead......suffice to say Sutcliffe was captured and that let all the 'top brass' at West Yorks off the hook... Remember I knew them all from my days on the Reg Crime Sqd......but to return to my original theme.. this was an isolated case the Ripper and I still say every-day crime was 'managed' to a degree... your mother could go to bingo or a church meeting in the evening- she can't now...!!!

Well I remember the period well and to say that women could walk the streets of Yorkshire inc Sheffield without fear is a load of crap.

In Sheffield at that time you could not drive through certain districts without getting stopped or photographed this was all to do with the hunt for the ripper and Women all over Yorkshire were living in fear.

(my bold) what more police cover ups :roll:. come on booper spill the beans :hihi: