The rhino whip affair.

You guess wrong.

but did you tell them to thier face i guess not

im ken hartleys son i know all about dirty coppers tactics

---------- Post added 23-10-2013 at 11:43 ----------

im kens lad come and meet me to discuss it mug you know nothing keep your stupid mouth shut better men than you could hope to be or any of your family

---------- Post added 23-10-2013 at 11:52 ----------

ur just a mug what doesnt know nothing just another wannabee get a life you couldnt lick my fathers shoes at least he bought a house out of compo it takes a worker 30 years to buy 1 a bit of pain doesnt hurt for long ha ha

Take no notice JK.

There are a lot of tough guys on the internet.

---------- Post added 06-11-2013 at 16:48 ----------

The Sheffield Star have a two page spread on the Rhino Whip Affair, they always catch up eventually.

Edited by cuttsie

Anyway todays Star has a two page spread about the case.

Edited by cuttsie

A rhino whip?

So are rhino's domesticated now are they OR rounded up for milking - I think not.

I'm not saying it didn't happen. A typical piece of journalistic license to make it sound better.

A rhino whip?

So are rhino's domesticated now are they OR rounded up for milking - I think not.

I'm not saying it didn't happen. A typical piece of journalistic license to make it sound better.

somebody else who dosent know what they are talking about i guess

Anyway todays Star has a two page spread about the case.

This case was just the tip of the iceberg. Suspects were very often beaten and verballed to try and obtain an admission. This still went on until the police and criminal evidence act (PACE) was introduced in the mid 1980s.

A rhino whip?

I don't think the whip was for rounding up actual Rhinoceros that would be daft wun't it.

Perhaps the whip was made from a Rhinoceroses! is that a little easier to understand.

Or perhaps journalist should have explained a little better eh!

A rhino whip?

You sound a bit of a flanker mate. It certainly did happen. ruined lives and careers, it was a rhinos tale, stung.

You sound a bit of a flanker mate. It certainly did happen. ruined lives and careers, it was a rhinos tale, stung.
and so it should police officers cant go around doing what they like :roll:

and so it should police officers cant go around doing what they like :roll:

That's right, and that's why we are in the mess we are in, crime stats show downward trend = People no longer report crime.

Im all for a bit of Rhino whip if it keeps the criminal classes under control. But its too late, loonies run the asylum.

I don't think the whip was for rounding up actual Rhinoceros that would be daft wun't it.

Perhaps the whip was made from a Rhinoceroses! is that a little easier to understand.

Or perhaps journalist should have explained a little better eh!

If one watch any of the old South African or Slave movies all the boss carry Rhino whips (tails)just like the British officers carry canes:cool::cool: