Anywhere offering reduced cost spaying?

Just wondering if anyone knows of any vets currently offering low cost/reduced cost spaying at the moment? Thanks:)

Dore and Totley vets, Baslow Road, Sheffield £37.

If you're in Chesterfield you won't get cheaper than Spires.

I presume that price is for cats? I should have been more specific, its a dog that I need spaying! I have mixed experiences with Spire to be honest.

Sorry Claire, everyone will tell you I am obsessed with cat neutering!

Hopefully someone will come up with details of low cost spaying for a DOG! :)

I presume that price is for cats? I should have been more specific, its a dog that I need spaying! I have mixed experiences with Spire to be honest.

My friend had a little dog that was spayed at Spire vets, she never came home, they got the weight of the dog written down incorrectly and she went into heart failure, they also didn't ask if pre blood were required before the op.

Years ago my collie was done there and I thought it was awful, a man came out into the reception and injected his pre med in front of everyone! and I collected him way too early they said he was ready to come home and he couldn't walk as he was so drowsy, that was for his neutering.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any vets currently offering low cost/reduced cost spaying at the moment? Thanks:)

If you are on benefits like income support Highfield Vets do discounted spaying - or did.

I understand Dogs Trust are still doing subsidised neutering vouchers. Just waiting for a call back from them and it should only cost £30 with a local vet then. My vets want £200because of her weight, she is a ridgeback x bullmastiff. She was a rescue but not from anywhere that offers neutering.

I understand Dogs Trust are still doing subsidised neutering vouchers. Just waiting for a call back from them and it should only cost £30 with a local vet then. My vets want £200because of her weight, she is a ridgeback x bullmastiff. She was a rescue but not from anywhere that offers neutering.

I think all bull breeds can get reduced cost spaying/neutering. I understand the idea behind it is because there are currently too many bull breeds in rescues but think it is slightly unfair on those of us who choose not to own bull breeds and want to get our dog spayed but have to pay full price.

I'm having my dog spayed at arc vets killamarsh and it's £220,the anaesthetic is £95 which bumps the price up and my dog only weighs 6.5kg, they are very good though and like I always say, you only get what you pay for,she is now 5 and I wish I had done it sooner as she has ad to have a mammery tumor removed Monday and then today I noticed another one had appeared so that's another operation,she came out of surgery wide awake and happy and was eating normal straight away,no problems at all,I was in a right state at the time of leaving her but I won't be again.

I'm having my dog spayed at arc vets killamarsh and it's £220,the anaesthetic is £95 which bumps the price up and my dog only weighs 6.5kg, they are very good though and like I always say, you only get what you pay for,she is now 5 and I wish I had done it sooner as she has ad to have a mammery tumor removed Monday and then today I noticed another one had appeared so that's another operation,she came out of surgery wide awake and happy and was eating normal straight away,no problems at all,I was in a right state at the time of leaving her but I won't be again.

:o Was only £120 at Abbey for my 18kg dog!