Looking to get back into Badminton

I'm 20 years old and used to play badminton in school and college at a decent level of ability (I'd like to say) but haven't been able to do it through university. Now I have finished I would like to get back into it but none of my friends are that into it.

Is there anywhere in Sheffield that accept newcomers and are friendly and welcoming as I would like to get back into it either for fun or competition.

Thanks

Hey

you are welcome to come down to Sheffield Forum Badminton Club, we play Tuesdays and Thursdays with Tuesdays being a mix of levels and Thursdays being more competitive. We usually play at ponds forge but are limited on courts for the rest of the year so keep an eye on these forums to find out where we're playing.

There is a stickied post for signing up - pop your name on there if you're going to come down.

Cheers

Kate

Thank you, I've signed up for tuesday the 18th (I think). What do I do when I show up? Go straight to the sports hall? Ask at the front desk and pay there?

Cheers

Or if you're south of the city - Killamarsh badminton every Monday 8 'til 10

Head straight to the sports hall mate, we play doubles and when you see a court free, jump on it. We pay at the end of the night, there'll be someone sitting down taking money from 9.30pm.

See you there :-)

Hey Martin.

Have signed you up for the 18th. Yes, head straight to the main sports hall, but let me know if you want someone to meet you at reception.

See you then, Nish

Secretary

Sheffield Forum Badminton Club

Thank you, I've signed up for tuesday the 18th (I think). What do I do when I show up? Go straight to the sports hall? Ask at the front desk and pay there?

Cheers

but let me know if you want someone to meet you at reception

would be nice for someone to meet me, but I wouldn't know where to meet anyone lol :/

Hi martin,

No worries, will meet you at ponds forge reception at ten to 8.

See you then,

Nish

would be nice for someone to meet me, but I wouldn't know where to meet anyone lol :/