Dog needs a vet but cant afford £120

"feel free"...??? Excuse me!

I have no urges to answer your question whatsoever, it was meant to be a polite gesture.

Which you declined.

If you are still interested I suggest you read post 94.

Which you clearly missed.

Glasses, perhaps (???) or just genuine open mindedness before judgement?

(nah, I'm asking too much, aren't I)

Not being nasty but if - for whatever reason - you can't afford keeping your pets, you should not keep them. Simple as that.

oh come on... some vets are extortionate and so are insurance premiums,some vets let you credit your account for when you do need it, lesser than insurance premiums and there for when you need it.

"feel free"...??? Excuse me!

I have no urges to answer your question whatsoever, it was meant to be a polite gesture.

Which you declined.

If you are still interested I suggest you read post 94.

Which you clearly missed.

Glasses, perhaps (???) or just genuine open mindedness before judgement?

(nah, I'm asking too much, aren't I)

''Feel free'' as in, feel free to answer if you so wish!!

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?! Christ all mighty! read this thread, you are the only one being an ass! Now you have created a full new thread about it!

This forum is supposed to ban trolls!

oh come on... some vets are extortionate and so are insurance premiums,some vets let you credit your account for when you do need it, lesser than insurance premiums and there for when you need it.

Your wasting your energy replying to this cretin love. I wouldnt bother. Some people are beyond reasoning with! He/she needs :help:

Your wasting your energy replying to this cretin love. I wouldnt bother. Some people are beyond reasoning with! He/she needs :help:

Mod/GL note

This thread would seem to have run its course, there have been valid points raised and answered...a lot of insults and nastiness that will never be likely to change anyone's mind, I think that it is obvious why the thread was closed, lets leave it here please now, we do not need other threads starting to continue the argument!