Do you know somebody who took our cat to the PDSA Sunday night?

Our cat was hit by a car on Sunday night (2nd) and died.

We were told a couple brought him in to the PDSA on Newhall Road.

He was likely hit in the Thorpe Hesley area.

I'd just like to try and find out more info on where he was hit and what happened. Most of all we would like to try and find his collar that was lost.

Its a long shot but I might as well try.

Thanks!

Ah sorry to hear about your cat :(

Good on the people who took him to the pdsa though - they were obviously trying to help

I know what you mean about the collar - i kept our felix's collar, planted a tree and the collar has been wrapped round it since we lost her, makes me smile every time I look at it :)

So sorry to hear about ur cat. My cat got run over and died last year. Weve just recently got a kitten. There was a man who got off his motorbike and helped her. He stopped cars,but had to move her for the bus. She died in his arms. At least theres people out there who would help them! You will be fine soon.xx

Sorry for your loss - cats and roads are very cruel

Thank-you for your messages :)

i'm assuming you know it was definately the 2nd? reason i ask is that there was a cat in thorpe hesley, but it was the 26th september i saw it.

So sorry to hear about your cat :( I hope you manage to trace the very kind person that tried to help xxx

Very sorry for your loss. At least the couple cared enough to make the effort, so many walk/drive past and don't even give them a second thought. Can the PDSA not give u their details? Or if they can't for confidentiality reasons, could you ask them to pass your number on to them?

Yup, was the 2nd.

I don't think any info was given by them to be contacted.