1 week till Forza 4

The game still steers for you :(

I can't believe this problem is still in the game after all the fuss kicked up over it in Forza 3.

The game still steers for you :(

I can't believe this problem is still in the game after all the fuss kicked up over it in Forza 3.

It's an assist. Turn it off.

This game is the dogs dangles :)

You can't, that's why all the fuss was kicked up over Forza 3. The same auto steer is still in Forza 4.

You can't, that's why all the fuss was kicked up over Forza 3. The same auto steer is still in Forza 4.

I've got F4 on now and I don't have any auto steer!!!!!!!!! :P

As mentioned, you can turn it off. You deffo could in forza 3 because I tuurned it off. It is in difficulty settings.

Been playing it for the past 7 hours, it's absolutely brilliant!

The first thing I did was go into the options and turn off the ABS, Auto Brake/Auto Steer and crank the settings to realistic..

I've just come off it for half an hour to give my eyes a rest!

As mentioned, you can turn it off. You deffo could in forza 3 because I tuurned it off. It is in difficulty settings.

You cannot :)

Once you reach an angle of around 90 degrees of steering, the game will take over and assists you. This cannot be disabled in Forza 3 or 4, the developers know about it but they haven't removed it.

Some sim, eh?

You cannot :)

Once you reach an angle of around 90 degrees of steering, the game will take over and assists you. This cannot be disabled in Forza 3 or 4, the developers know about it but they haven't removed it.

Some sim, eh?

strange, cant remember feeling anything like that in forza 3.

@LOGIC.....it's NOT a steering assist problem, it's steering LINEARITY that you are experiencing...if you're that peed off about it you'd have read up on the various forums that discuss it....'nuff said...so stop calling it STEERING ASSIST, arrghhhh!