1 week till Forza 4

Rose tinted much?

Looks exactly like mine does. And gametrailers has more of a PS3 slant to it's reporting so I'm prepared to say you're wrong.

No way is gran turismo 5 graphics like that. Im not stupid, I play the game everyday.

No way is gran turismo 5 graphics like that. Im not stupid, I play the game everyday.

I also used to play the game everyday, until it got boring.

The graphics on Gran Turismo 5 will be nowhere near as good as forza, the only good graphics in GT5 are the premium cars. Seems to me like you cant say a bad thing about Gran Turismo even though it does have its flaws. ( Many )

Who cares. Its a great project by red bull and sebastian vettel.

Theres always a fantasy type car on GT. There was the Nike car on GT4.

Hardly simulation then, no simulation would have a "fantasy" car?

I also used to play the game everyday, until it got boring.

The graphics on Gran Turismo 5 will be nowhere near as good as forza, the only good graphics in GT5 are the premium cars. Seems to me like you cant say a bad thing about Gran Turismo even though it does have its flaws. ( Many )

I do have a bad tthing to say. I do find it poor with how the cockpit is on standard cars and how half the cars dont sound like they should but at end of day it still has better cars than forza and the graphics r more richer than forza.

All the standard cars, you cant expect PD to track all them down just so they can. Make em like premium etc. Theres quite a lot of cars that would be hard to track down, have you any idea how long it would take to do all the standard cars. Would av tajen them way longer to release the game if they was to do them all.

At least cut PD some slack, a lot of work went into GT5.

I bet GT6 will all be premium cars nxt time.

Anyhoooooooo, seeing as this thread is about FORZA 4...(and once again an XBox based thread has been hi-jacked by a PS Fanboy..)

I would just like to announce that if any fellow FaceSchmuckers want to pop over to the Top Gear facebook page, there is a link to get an I am the Stig T-shirt for your avatar, I will be wearing mine loud n proud while having a FORZA 4 sesh this evening...ENJOY :D

By the way, I don't consider myself an XBox 'fanboy', I have both the SexyBox and a P**ssy3, and have played Forza AND GT, it's obviously whatever YOU prefer, totally subjective...each to their own..but I do PREFER my X..:)

At least cut PD some slack, a lot of work went into GT5.

I bet GT6 will all be premium cars nxt time.

And a longer development time than DNF.

And a longer development time than DNF.

Shunt take as long this time because they now have the basic engine now. They had to build GT5 from scratch.

I might be coming across as a fanboy but am not. I love forza for its customisation. I loved forza 3 and completwd it 4 time and then spent many hours online on it with my mate. But just find 4th dissapointing cus it dunt offer much different from forza 3.

Top Gear facebook page, there is a link to get an I am the Stig T-shirt for your avatar, I will be wearing mine loud n proud while having a FORZA 4 sesh this evening...ENJOY :D

I've cocked up doing that. I got my code, and it gave me a womans code.

I've cocked up doing that. I got my code, and it gave me a womans code.

Maybe your Avatar is female!!! :hihi:

Mine is, but haven't looked at the shirt yet, will 'get dressed' later...picking the game up at 5pm...that's my weekend sorted!!

The advert for this game made me want to go and buy a console. It does look awesome 8)

My son is playing it now, he went into GAME for it, came out with FORZA plus a JOB !!!!!

Chuffed to bits for him :D

My son is playing it now, he went into GAME for it, came out with FORZA plus a JOB !!!!!

Chuffed to bits for him :D

:thumbsup::thumbsup: A good day then!!! :)