1 week till Forza 4

Anyone got this already whats it like?

Regards

Theres plenty to complain about gt5, for a start it looks like most of the cars have come straight from the ps2/ps1, the graphics on the standard cars are a joke. The spec 2.0 update was also a joke, the cockpit views on the standard cars are crap, its like looking out of a postbox. How you can slate forza 4 for looking like forza 3 i dont know, gt5 is nothing but gt4 with a few extra premium cars and tracks. The best gran turismo game to be released was number 2, it all went down hill from there. I have played both forza 3 and gt5, and out of the two forza 3 is a lot better, so forza 4 is going too be miles better than gt5. Most gt5 fans will admit that gt5 is a disappointment, we waited years for gt4 with a few premium cars chucked in. In my opinion the forza series is the ultimate racing game, And always will be.

Oh and forgot too add, you say gt5 is a simulation game? At least you can go off the track on forza, on gt5 you hit an invisible wall? So you tell me which ones the simulator?

FYI, the standard cars have been improved now and they look alot more shiney and smooth.

and so what if there an invisable. dont go off the track then!! learn to controll your car. racing is meant to be on the track, not the grass hitting invisable walls. your not playing it right.

and nope, forza is just another arcade game.

FYI, the standard cars have been improved now and they look alot more shiney and smooth.

and so what if there an invisable. dont go off the track then!! learn to controll your car. racing is meant to be on the track, not the grass hitting invisable walls. your not playing it right.

and nope, forza is just another arcade game.

They have been updated, dont make me laugh! They still look like ps2.

And i can keep the car on the track but thats not the point, GT5 has never seen simulation, When your racing a car round a track if you skid off you dont hit an invisible wall. And the x2010? do you believe thats a real car? :rolleyes::hihi:, GT5 is more arcade than forza.

The games a joke, forza will be a lot better than gt5, and you know it.

Anyone got this already whats it like?

Regards

Yes got it and it's amazing. Worth it for the Autovista mode alone. Clarkson for the win.

Yes got it and it's amazing. Worth it for the Autovista mode alone. Clarkson for the win.

Great I'm going to be getting it today from gamestation.

I don't get clarkson in my autovista. I get someone that sounds like Patrick Stewart.

You can't use that argument...

Forza 4 has the Warthog.

Oh and http://www.gametrailers.com/video/forza-4-vs-gran-turismo-5/722163

that video is a complete fix. how come forza looks sooo smooth and GT5 looks pixilated. its been fixed to make GT5 look terrible. GT5 looks alot better than it does in that vid.

and dont try and shoot me down because i know i am right.

You can't use that argument...

Forza 4 has the Warthog.

Oh and http://www.gametrailers.com/video/forza-4-vs-gran-turismo-5/722163

I see your point however, you cannot drive the warthog on the game, But you can drive the x2010 where you can go round a corner at 160MPH the game is supposed to be a simulator, it is more arcade than forza.

I see your point however, you cannot drive the warthog on the game, But you can drive the x2010 where you can go round a corner at 160MPH the game is supposed to be a simulator, it is more arcade than forza.

Who cares. Its a great project by red bull and sebastian vettel.

Theres always a fantasy type car on GT. There was the Nike car on GT4.

I don't get clarkson in my autovista. I get someone that sounds like Patrick Stewart.

One of the icons for each car in Autovista (it looks like a Gear) will give you the Clarkson commentary. On the first Ferrari for example the icon is on the front of the vehicle. Click this and you'll get Jezza waxing lyrical and giving you his opinions and tour of the vehicle.

that video is a complete fix. how come forza looks sooo smooth and GT5 looks pixilated. its been fixed to make GT5 look terrible. GT5 looks alot better than it does in that vid.

and dont try and shoot me down because i know i am right.

Rose tinted much?

Looks exactly like mine does. And gametrailers has more of a PS3 slant to it's reporting so I'm prepared to say you're wrong.