1 week till Forza 4

Anyone else stoked for Forza 4?

Review is now out on IGN (9.5/10)

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/119/1198556p1.html

To quote the close of the review...

" The improved visuals, the added cars on track, the wealth of new race types, the tweaked AI and closer racing, the ferocious sound and superior sense of speed, the even better livery editor, the lot. With Forza 4 Turn 10 has crafted a driving game like no other; it's hands-down this generation's premier racing simulator."

I've been impressed with every release of Forza, very much looking forward to it.

The Demo is ace, get on Sim-steering, it feels great, fab graphics also...I've had a few wasted hours just doing laps on the demo, can't wait!! :)

This one has got the Top Gear test drive track.

The Demo is ace, get on Sim-steering, it feels great, fab graphics also...I've had a few wasted hours just doing laps on the demo, can't wait!! :)

Sim steering is great, I like what they have done with that.

The review linked above has whetted my appetite for it even more, sounds really good.

This one has got the Top Gear test drive track.

Tried that track on GT5 in a camper van, will be great with a decent car!

Sim steering is great, I like what they have done with that.

The review linked above has whetted my appetite for it even more, sounds really good.

What you doing on here then??...GET THE DEMO DOWNLOADED!! :D

Tried that track on GT5 in a camper van, will be great with a decent car!

Just come 1st in that race and you unlock track, good fun in a Zonda. :) And yes, I am very excited about Forza 4 !

Anyone else stoked for Forza 4?
The MS wireless wheel has been dusted off ready :D

Loving the feature where Clarkson gives you a running commentary too on some of the classic cars in the Autovista mode.

I've played the demo and it looks great. Couldn't tell you about how it sounds though properly because I don't like playing with the music on full. Usually turn it right off and listen to the car squealing around the track. But Forza in the wisdom haven't put audio options in the demo and all I can hear it the bloody music.

Visuals are great tho.

I've played the demo and it looks great. Couldn't tell you about how it sounds though properly because I don't like playing with the music on full. Usually turn it right off and listen to the car squealing around the track. But Forza in the wisdom haven't put audio options in the demo and all I can hear it the bloody music.

Visuals are great tho.

Read the review, goes into great detail on how the cars sound