British Relay ex employees

HI DAVE, WHAT A MEMORY.HAVE YOU SEEN ANY OF THE OLD LADS,I MEET JOHNNY HOWE, ALAN WHITE STEVE SAXTON, BRIAN YARWOOD, MICK COLLIER.GEOF CULF, JACK RUSHBY AND ROY JEPSON ON BT.HOPE YOU ARE KEEPING WELL.MICK--CONTACT No 0114 2466371.

Sounds like you see more of the guys than I do. I see Mick Buckley & Bob Bamford occasionally, and send a Christmas card every year to Eric Theaker & Ricky Barber, but that many years have passed by no doubt I could walk by ex BR guys and not recognise them. I didn't know some of the guys you mention, bu I do remember Les Culf, Geoff's brother.

HI Doug & Paul

My name is Mick Mckeown, I used to do Sh 8 and then Sh 5

I have lived in Australia since 1990 and work in computers. I recall both of you and lots more besides.

Regards Mick

Hi Mick

it's geoff Bower used to with you at woodside lane. Send me your landline telephone number as i would like to catch up with you. My email address is [email protected] if you'd like to email me

Cheers Geoff

If anyone has any information on the gentleman in the middle of this photo, I would be very interested to know (I can't post an actual link yet):

gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/barry-king-joint-managing-director-of-pay-tv-ltd-a-news-photo/57407722

Hi once again you must have worked on the lines at British Relay?

no i was a t v engineer

Mick Howe.Sorry I have mislaid your tele. no. Please get in touch Doug. Thompson All The Best.