What footy teams did you once support?

Originally posted by Robbie_Lovin

ha ha, a "real" one

ahh thats good:)

I supported Leeds for a while coz the guy I fancied liked them...

Now my fiance supports Newcastle, so I guess I belong to that camp? Although I don't know much apart from Shearer and Owen (who looks like my brother!)

Originally posted by daverity

Exactly the same being an Everton fan mate, you just do it because someone has to :loopy:

its a depressing life being a blue. We finally finish above them and they go and spawnily win the european cup!!!!!!

the ********!!!!

I was an owl,week in week out, home and some away until in the mid 90's I thought enough is enough and stopped going. Now there lies a problem, you cannot change football teams and so I didn't I'm now a Steeler,loud and proud

Originally posted by MTheo

[b

if you wanna get arsey... check the league table.. were still above you at the moment. haha.. and were not even as good..but still shows how much your underachieving. [/b]

You sure about that?? :clap:

Millwall, but only because I had a financial interest in them.

First off I have always supported the reds.

When I was a youngster I used to go and Watch Runcorn, my local non-league side.

I was there when we were live on cable!

I was there when we played Wigan in the cup and were top match on Match of the Day!

I was there when the wall fell down, one of the funniest sights I've ever seen in Football.

Originally posted by MTheo

:hihi: ohh missis... you keep comparing to west ham when ive already said that i know liverpool are better. so its odd you keep going on about it. yes we finished 6th and had an average season.. but the improvement this season is vast.

if you wanna get arsey... check the league table.. were still above you at the moment. haha.. and were not even as good..but still shows how much your underachieving.

As for this....

Current European Champions (our second European title in four years).

Just finished top of our group ahead of Chelsea.

Undefeated in Europe for over twelve months.

Nine clean sheets in our last nine games. And 21 in total this season.

Second best defence in the league, by one goal. And this is due to our blip against Chelsea - the only team to score at Anfield in the league this season.

Oh, and we were ranked Number One in the world by world football magazine (I think) a month or so ago see this thread.

All of this points to consistency, and the fact that you are flaming....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Lickszz

Millwall, but only because I had a financial interest in them.

So you're not Millwall any more then? I support Millwall and have done for nearly 30 years now, through thick and mainly thin, and despite the stigma that goes with it.

everton are still the greatest team though :suspect:

maybe we should organise a forum footy match as a one off. split the teams in some way and get game on!!!

in fact i might start a thread...

Originally posted by liencam

Current European Champions (our second European title in [three years

not tryna cause arguements but isnt it 2 european titles in 4 years??

you beat alaves 2001

or am i missing a cup?

We'll have you in the FA Cup - mark my words! ;)

Forum footy match would be interesting....sort the men from the boys, unless you let the laydees play.... ;):clap:

the ladees can watch from the stands. how about the place we played at yesterday? we could book the full thing for an hour...