Run the London Marathon 2012 for Action on Pre-eclampsia

Do you or anyone you know want to run the Virgin London Marathon 2012 on the new "Olympic route"?

At Action on Pre-eclampsia (APEC) we have gold bond spaces to fill, with one of the lowest minimum pledges out there. Take a look at our website apec.org.uk if you're interested.

Pre-eclampsia is the most common of the serious complications of pregnancy and kills around 1000 babies and 7 women every year in the UK alone. APEC's aims are to educate and inform the public and health professionals about pre-eclampsia, campaign for improvements in care, support sufferers and their families and promote much-needed research into all aspects of the disease. For more information, go to out new look website.

Yeah, maybe. I was talking to a friend about doing the London Marathon next year earlier today actually. Only ever done half marathon at about 2hour pace and the 10k on Sunday in Sheffield (Great Yorkshire Run) I'm expecting about 50-55mins. I need to do some proper training and thinking about it so when would you need to hear by?

@gethical

We're hoping to fill our places by the end of October, so have a think about it and let me know on [email protected]!

If you know anyone else who might be interested, direct them to our website apec.org.uk. Thanks.