Manor estate - any wonder why I avoid it?

blame them from the manor, those type usualy are to blame for most things

blame them from the manor, those type usualy are to blame for most things

bad choice of user name.

If middle class students did this in Crookes it would be "Student High Jinks". Because it happened near the Manor it seems to be somehow more sinister and a reflection on the estate. They weren't breaking into cars or mugging people, they were moving some cones around. I dare say it was funny for 5 minutes and then they got bored.

Very true.

Frankly I'd rather wring a students bloody neck than any indeginous member of the Sheffield community.

Especially spiky bleached haired f*ckwitted ones who think that the Broomhill Tavern is their local after visiting it twice.

So by your reckoning then, I'm supposed to sit back and not say anything when people start pulling my native area to bits and bang on about it being full of chavs?! :loopy:

Umm, yes. Then they'd stop doing it...

I have a friend that has mnoved up from London, he now lives slap bang in the middle of the Mannor. althought it wouldn't be my first choice, he thinks it great! Kinda suggests there are far worse places to live eh? ;)

How'd you reckon that up genius? :loopy:

It's just a general comment, not trolling.

Do you see? :D

It's also blatant lying - I've never said Stannington was full of chavs, you just choose to act like an imbecile.

I once saw youths messing around and looking suspicious in ECCLESALL! That's right ECCLESALL.

I suspect that they had probably travelled over here from the Manor in stolen cars.

ahahahaha that is so funny. i live in ecclesall and we hang around there alllllllllllllllll the tym haaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :) made me laff

I just did my third show at Manor library today - the kids from this area always seem really well behaved! I did spend the entire time worrying if the car was ok though. :)

No, it's not. The same thing had been done on Sunday night - myself and another motorist had to remove cones so we could get past whilst a gaggle of chavs stood watching. As soon as we'd gone they were back on the road re-arranging the roadworks.

I called the police to report it when I got home.

Engage reverse gear and squash the Burberry bits.

As an ex Manor lad, albeit not since 1952 I tend to take these all embracing 'crap area, crap folk' posts a bit personal.

All I can say is that during many years of involvement in local football I never experienced any vehicle crime during games on Manor grounds. They had good well organised teams as well and never caused any trouble when the visited us in the south of the city. :thumbsup:

Volvo Man didnt you do anything like that when you was younger ??????

Ive been on the Manor for over 10 years, and beleive me there are MUCH worse areas to live .

Blame the council for leaving the cones out for so long,instead of getting the job done and clearing up

Dear me!!!!

i used to be a kid and went to school with lots of them, some of you on here must have been born at the age of forty.

we have all done things for a laugh, i too have wore a traffic cone on my head,:loopy: this world is so full of stress we all need to let our hair down. the manor estate is no different to any other place and it is nothing to do with living in a council house or not!!!!!

ask your self this were is you child tonight? what are yours up to?

the truth may be scarey.

befor you ask no i dont live there.