Iphone 4s whats your thoughts?

so whats you iphone users going to do lol, i think ill stick with my iphone 4 until iphone 5 comes out prob next year, ok the 4s has A5 dual core processor but my iphone 4 is quite nippy anyhow. i guess the siri looks good but then i suppose you may be able to get that if you use a jailbroken iphone :hihi: dont quote me on that though lol as its only a software. 8 mega pixel camera is ok if you take many photos which i dont and im happy with the 5 mega pixel, although the iphone 4s records in 1080p hd which would be good as the iphone 4 720p is excellent. it still has the band that runs around the side same as the iphone 4 so will it still have signal issues and have to have a rubber case around to eliminate the signal :mad:

whats your thoughts and yes i am an apple fanboy :hihi:

Voice commands are nothing new. My £90 Samsung has voice commands and understands my accent perfectly. I've used to to write text messages when I've been unable to use the phone fully.

But lest we forget, Apple invent ALL technologies, even though they exist already

The 4S yes has the A5 and like you said, it's not really that much of an improvement...

it does have 1GB of ram instead of the 512mb the 4 has, which will mean with more apps open in the background it will run smoother.

the camera, as you said doesn't really make that difference.

Siri I believe is an iOS5 feature, so will more than likely be coming to the standard iPhone 4 any ways.

as for the 'same band around the side', they have actually re-designed it, and the 'gaps' are in different places to the iPhone 4 and the actual antenna part is in a different location.

as for the 'same band around the side', they have actually re-designed it, and the 'gaps' are in different places to the iPhone 4 and the actual antenna part is in a different location.

Is that to stop signal issues if you don't hold your phone in an Apple approved manner? What happened to that problem, did it go away or did everyone just learn the "correct" holding technique?

Never had the problem with mine, unless I clasp it like someone's trying to steal it out of my hands.. but then I've found the same 'problem' with most mobiles..

A smashing piece of kit, that I can't afford.

I'm sure it will sell a fair few to the Sheep but I think alot of apple fans are switching to android now as there is more choice for phones and its a superior platform.

Although I cant wait to see itards talking to their phones :hihi: if they give it a semi-decent AI they could claim to have an 'iFriend'.

The 4S yes has the A5 and like you said, it's not really that much of an improvement...

it does have 1GB of ram instead of the 512mb the 4 has, which will mean with more apps open in the background it will run smoother.

Siri I believe is an iOS5 feature, so will more than likely be coming to the standard iPhone 4 any ways.

Looks like they are restricting Siri it to the 4S.

http://www.apple.com/uk/iphone/compare-iphones/

http://www.apple.com/uk/iphone/features/siri.html

Edited by ElasticMan

I am quite pleased with the new 4S.

This is because it will save me a few bob as I remain happy to keep hold of my 3GS.

The only slight temptation for me is the availability of 64GB.

so is the signal issue fixed? cos thats why i was waiting for the next iphone cos i wanted to be able to put in a leather pouch lnstead of having a loose rubber band :hihi:

Very happy with my Galaxy SII which,unlike the 3GS it replaced,is also good at making phone calls!

Is that to stop signal issues if you don't hold your phone in an Apple approved manner? What happened to that problem, did it go away or did everyone just learn the "correct" holding technique?

:hihi::hihi::hihi: