Goat meat in town?

Is there anywhere in town that sells goat meat?

I know there are a couple of threads about this already before anyone links them, but they are 4-5 years old.

It seems it was available in Castle Market? Is it still?

And what about mutton?

I love mutton. Wish it was more widely available!. It's nicer then lamb

I believe the buthchers on South Road in Walkley sells it if you are near there

I'm the other side of the city from Walkley. I will keep it in mind though, cheers.

There is a halal butcher in Firth Park that sells it, as would most halal shops I would've thought? Sorry I can't remember the name but you shouldn't have too many problems finding it within the cities more ethnically diverse areas.

If you don't want any of the hassle of cooking Goat, then you can find it on the menu at Jerk Central, the Jamaican takeaway at the bottom of Cemetery Road next door to Delaney's music bar (inbetween Waitrose Supermarket and the filling station).

There is a large supermarket opposite the Cremorne on London Road that sells mutton, not sure if they had goat. There are steps at the rear up to the butchery department. Sorry can't recall the name!

There is a butcher in?that area where you come up the hill from wicker arches.The butchers is on the brow of the hill on your right hand side,i think its pitsmoor.

I once bought goat from castle market butchers, but it had been frozen, they also sell mutton, and the big supermarket on staniforth rod, the one with phone box out side it(can't remember name) sells lovely fresh mutton.

I love mutton. Wish it was more widely available!. It's nicer then lamb

Have a drive along woodhead:hihi:

we sell goat and mutton at hadfields butchers,we are on worthing road attercliffe,just off woodbourne road opposite the tram stop

There is a large supermarket opposite the Cremorne on London Road that sells mutton, not sure if they had goat. There are steps at the rear up to the butchery department. Sorry can't recall the name!

That's Ozmen's :)