Why are the Tories in Power

:o That would meen Labour for 30 years wow that would cause a massive mess.

Looking back at the last election I don't think any off them wanted to win,

By the time the next majority goverment is formed, non of the current parties will exist in their current form.

They are trying to be all things to all men.

That, combined with cynicsm of the people at present means disaster for them.

However we must not complacent as other forces are waiting in thw wings for a power vacuum, which are far worse than incompetent governments.

Indeed. This seems to be a particularly hard message to get across to some people.

By some people you mean the bigots on here? Well, it's to be expected isn't it? Tories = Nasty Party = Nasty people. It has been said before that the Tories blamed Labour for the state of the economy in order to scaremonger at the last election and electorate were thick enough to fall for it. Now the Tories have been in power for a year and a half and the state of the economy, which is in fact getting worse, it is no longer the fault of the government because they can't cure the situation. No, now it's suddenly global problem and the government can't do anything about that, but you can bet your life it will all be Labour's fault again come the next election, that and the fact they'll try to bribe people with tax cuts. The Tory idiots are nothing but predictable.

Thanks Mecky, I understand how it works now,

If some nutter attacks me with a machete and the doctors can’t fix me and they end up cutting my arms of to save my life, it’s would be the doctors fault that I lost my arms. I would have no one to blame but the doctor.

Thanks Mecky, I understand how it works now,

If some nutter attacks me with a machete and the doctors can’t fix me and they end up cutting my arms of to save my life, it’s would be the doctors fault that I lost my arms. I would have no one to blame but the doctor.

That's about the size of it, yes. Unfortunately you know what I wrote is true and therefore you have tried to reduce the scenario to absurdity to try and save face.

That's about the size of it, yes. Unfortunately you know what I wrote is true and therefore you have tried to reduce the scenario to absurdity to try and save face.

Yep that’s right Mecky what we both wrote was absurd, but I don't need to save face because I played no part in either party being elected.:)

Edited by MrSmith

Yep that’s right Mecky what we both wrote was absurd, but I don't need to save face because I played no part in either party being elected.:)

yeah yeah ....

Meh, I voted for the Lib Dems at the Election.

Ive now decided playing the blame game is a pointless thing to do, the country and the world is in s****er at the moment and blaming whoever isnt really going to solve the problem is it.

But one question always intrests me, if Labour had held onto power, would the country really be in a better position than we are currently are. It's quite easy to say you would do this that and this when you don't actually have to put your words into action.

Edited by speedbirdone

Meh, I voted for the Lib Dems at the Election.

Isnt it better to have a small say in something than a large say in nothing.

It's also my country and I'm glad the Tory's are in power.

Here here !!!!

Isnt it better to have a small say in something than a large say in nothing.

Yep cowtailing is something to be proud of :roll: …………. Next time it’s the backend of the pantomime horse for Clegg.

I wouldn't be too happy. This Forum dosen't represent the views of Sheffielders as a whole.

Try standing on Fargate for an hour and ask a random set of people what they think of the Tories. Their replies will be unprintable.

sheffield 4th city? what a joke what did radio sheffield the star do to give a fair and balanced view wheel out st blunkett that well known adulterer work permit fiddler for his oppinions ha ha evry one knows leeds is looked on as the 1st city we are looked at as raving reds