Solicitors for child custody

Just split up with partner of 2 years and have a 10week old child together. Can anyone recommend any solicitors if she stops me from seeing him. Already starting to use him against me and I don't want to miss a moment of him growing up.

Thanks

Just split up with partner of 2 years and have a 10week old child together. Can anyone recommend any solicitors if she stops me from seeing him. Already starting to use him against me and I don't want to miss a moment of him growing up.

Thanks

PM me if you want some ace help.

Norrie, Wait & Slater

on East Parade in the city centre

Ask for Demelza Wrigley

Thanks

Howells are reputed to be very good family lawyers.

In wat way is your ex using baby against you? I only ask because solicitors cost ALOT of money, its always best to come to an ammicable mutual arrangement if you can.

Norrie, Wait & Slater

on East Parade in the city centre

Ask for Demelza Wrigley

I second this, Demelza is 2nd to none in this area.

Rachael Stockley

Legal Assistant

T: 0114 275 3350 X:218 (extension number )

F: 0114 276 8277

E: [email protected]

W:http://www.watson-esam.co.uk

we were in the same situation pronto and on the ball once the ball is rolling and very easy to understand i would recommend her to anyone in the situation

sorry to hear but hope you sort it soon you have all the rights your partner is using against you equal you could tell them theyre not allowed to see the baby and have him/her say with you . but thats playing it immature . remember she/ he has no right doing that

i do second that with watson esams as you brother used them and they were very helpful every step on the way

Rachael Stockley

Legal Assistant

T: 0114 275 3350 X:218 (extension number )

F: 0114 276 8277

E: [email protected]

W:http://www.watson-esam.co.uk

we were in the same situation pronto and on the ball once the ball is rolling and very easy to understand i would recommend her to anyone in the situation

sorry to hear but hope you sort it soon you have all the rights your partner is using against you equal you could tell them theyre not allowed to see the baby and have him/her say with you . but thats playing it immature . remember she/ he has no right doing that

Although bear in mind the OP's baby is very young and could well still be exclusively breast fed - if thats the case it can impact quite alot on contact arrangements.

breast pump... ?

Not everyone can express milk.

Not saying its right or wrong, but a judge will accept that a exclusively breast fed baby needs to be within a few minutes of his/her mum at all times.

Good luck, my son has just stopped fighting to see his daughter, after getting know where in a year, his ex used Howells, and they were very good in believing all the lies the ex told.

We used foys although we didn't seem to get anywhere, it is all about the mothers in these cases, also have a look at separated Dads on the web, some very good information for you on this site, as many many fathers, go through the same things for years.

Good luck.