Constipation, Any Solutions??

Hi

cheers for that - is that just not the brand Senokot - we tried them years ago, felt ill, nauseating/etc - but sure they work for some

Cheers H

But exercise is not us, fact :0

But thanks for the tip.

Seriously. Drink a daily glass of prune juice and eat a bowl of oat meal for breakfast. Also increase your daily intake of fruit and vegetables

It keeps me so regular you could almost set a clock by it

Cheers H

But exercise is not us, fact :0

But thanks for the tip.

You don't exercise? FAIL! FACT! :lol:

Constipation Remedy

A london resident was suffering from constipation, so his doctor prescribed suppositories.A week later the resident complained to the doctor that they didn't produce the desired results. "Have you been taking them regularly?" the doctor asked."What do you think I've been doing," the resident said, "Shoving them up my ass!" :rolleyes:

I once went to the doctors because of 'bowel movement' problems. When he asked if I was regular I replied 'every day at 6am on the dot'. 'So what's the problem?' he asked. 'I don't wake up till 7' I replied.

ps. apologies to the OP, it's no laughing matter when you're the one bunged up. I know.

Try Lactulose, you get it from the chemist. It'll make sure your stools can pass through easily thereby reducing the possibility of piles.

Best thing for constipation is to have a crap.

:o:o:o:o:o:o:hihi:

Hi

Thanks to all that are being genuinely helpful here - sadly we have tried every remedy posted here so far.

Even when we went on hols in India, we never got the dreaded Dehil belly. We did the Golden Triangle tour as well and eat from a stall, but still nothing regular

Hi

Thanks to all that are being genuinely helpful here - sadly we have tried every remedy posted here so far.

Even when we went on hols in India, we never got the dreaded Dehil belly. We did the Golden Triangle tour as well and eat from a stall, but still nothing regular

Oh well. Looks like you'll have to remain full of it. So no change there.

No work kid????:hihi::hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi: