New eating outlets at Crystal Peaks

There is Pizza Hut on the retail park. What more do you want?

The cafe near Boots (which is now one of the Greggs) used to be good - did a nice breakfast. Was it called the Broadwalk or something similar?

There is absolutely no comparison between Pizza Hut (an American invention) and a real Italian restaurant

I think we should have a proper old fashioned tea room with proper tea sets and cakes and everything!

originally down the bottom there was UCI cinema, am raj restaurant and cybercentre amusement arcade which was managed by the 2 nicolou brothers andrew and david, i used to go to the arcade all the time back then, mum used to give me spending money and i used it all playing games like mortal kombat 2 and killer instinct, the arcade sadly shut down around 1999, the same as the cinema so it all changed completely in a matter of a few years

Wow!! took me down memory lane then :) i remember the cinema well and i also remember the 'over 18 gambling area' (was next to the doors) but completley forgot about the arcade!! Ahhhhh good times :D

Back to the food area. I would really love it if they made it into how they used to have the old food court in orchard square. Before it was TK Max! Downstairs it used to have a few eateries and a lovely wishing river thingy running through it with little wooden bridges and if i remember correctly a crocodile that used to pop up every now and again to eat your pennys? That was FAB!!!!

Edited by Pug206

Yea subway will be a winner.

i have just found out what the third retailer will be, i asked the customer service desk up stairs and was told there will be some kind of jacket potato place down there, so that along with costa coffee and subway will be a good mix of shops, jacket potatoes are immense

Joys. A nice expensive Spud-u-like no doubt, with microwaved garlic bread. Nom...

Oh! Please!! I know you support the blunts . . . but PLEASE!!! LOL is now finished.

FACT! :hihi:

Not sure why my reply got deleted as it wasnt anything nasty so....

nope I wont finish with lol

so ner ner ner ner ner ner

:P

lololololololololololololol :D <--------------how childish :hihi:

i have just found out what the third retailer will be, i asked the customer service desk up stairs and was told there will be some kind of jacket potato place down there, so that along with costa coffee and subway will be a good mix of shops, jacket potatoes are immense

Would have preferred Starbucks over Costa :(

Would have preferred Starbucks over Costa :(

Yep me too - there is a Costas opening near where I live.....but I am addicted to Starbuck expresso frapaccino and have to go to meadowhall to get one as thats the nearest place to me....must seek help with this addiction :D

Yea subway will be a winner.

It will be because most are or near town and meadowhall

i cant wait to have a hot and spicy 6 inch sub when it opens, along with a white chocolate chip cookie, or even a rainbow cookie