Family history!! albert fontana, quirico fontana??

michaels sister?

could be he had a couple was tall with long hair well known in the car trade....

criag fontana is my cousin and michael is my brother..

craig......

whats he up to these days??? not seen him for years :huh:

hi tana86. I`ve sent you an invite to look at the family tree I`ve done for you ......

he dont live in sheffield anymore, dont really see much ov him he lives in wakefield now....

tasha, i havent received an e-mail or anything to go look at it....

Hi there if you would like more information on quirico fontana etc you can email my wife as she is the granddaughter of quirico and albert fontana was her uncle.

email address is as follows

anthealee@btinternet.com

tyring to trace my family history but having real difficulty. i need to find out all i can about albert fontana (my grandad) and quirico fontana ( great grandad) all ive got so far is the quirico was in ww1 and was in the labour corps cant get much more about it. he was born in italy and came over to england, if any1 know how or has any info pls let me know as im really intesested... thanks, katie

hi there if you would like to email me with your address my wife will contact you has she is quiricos granddaughter and alberts niece.

tyring to trace my family history but having real difficulty. i need to find out all i can about albert fontana (my grandad) and quirico fontana ( great grandad) all ive got so far is the quirico was in ww1 and was in the labour corps cant get much more about it. he was born in italy and came over to england, if any1 know how or has any info pls let me know as im really intesested... thanks, katie

i was surprised to read this msg which appeared while I was looking for references to Quirico Fontana on the net.

my greatgrandfather was named Quirico Fontana. he was Swiss, from Stabbio or Novazzano in Ticino. he moved to Neuchatel and married Fanny Volper. they had 14 children. there is an Albert Fontana who was one of the children or possibly a grandchild. i believe he moved to Brasil.

My email : mamadvisors@gmail.com

i was surprised to read this msg which appeared while I was looking for references to Quirico Fontana on the net.

my greatgrandfather was named Quirico Fontana. he was Swiss, from Stabbio or Novazzano in Ticino. he moved to Neuchatel and married Fanny Volper. they had 14 children. there is an Albert Fontana who was one of the children or possibly a grandchild. i believe he moved to Brasil.

My email : mamadvisors@gmail.com

hi could you contact my wife on anthealee@btinternet.com

Please note that the West bar italians website has had new content added and also now has it's own forum