Sign in to follow this  

Salsa nights

me and my hubby are interested in learning to salsa! Has anyone been to any good classes/nights out that would be suitable for ABSOLUTE BEGGINERS?

Halcyon and the Forum have started teaching salsa. The one at the forum (Tues 7.30)was for absolute beginners and had some good drinks offers on too! Might be worth a look...

Corsica

If you're still interested, email us at [email protected] and we can pass on a special offer we are doing a the moment for our classes on mondays and tuesdays

regards

Nisha

Try the Hub (used to be NCPM - near Spearmint Rhino ). I know the teacher is very good, and the DJ as well. Thurs nights. Also Cubana -Tripett Lane. Thursday nights (could just be once a month though), and I know they used to do classes Sat lunchtimes. You would have to check if they still do. Worth a call for sure.

a well known salsa instructor has just started a beginners nite at UNIQ on weds from 9.30pm the session is FREE if u have a uniq VIP pass which u can get from the club itself. selected drinks are buy one get one free!!