Are they demolishing city centre or not?

Does anyone have any official start dates for the city centre redevelopment schemes.

i cant wait for cambridge street to be covered over, it always rains when i go down it :lol:

They have refurbished some parts, the seats on the Moor. A fine start to attract more business into the city. Well the pigeons seem to like them.

Anyone know where the fish went to from the hole in the road. I hope not to Abbeydale Hamlet as all the fish there were left high and dry!

them poor fish :( i also wonder where they went to :(

Someone told me one died, and they saw it's poor deceased body bobbing about. I don't think I've seen fish quite that skanky looking before or since... maybe they were the last of their species and are now extinct. Who knows?

Originally posted by "Plasticman"

Someone told me one died, and they saw it's poor deceased body bobbing about. I don't think I've seen fish quite that skanky looking before or since... maybe they were the last of their species and are now extinct. Who knows?

welcome to the forums plasticman

sheffieldwelcome.jpg

i bet the fish are still there under all the concrete, along side all the Laser Quest stuff :P

Originally posted by "mikey"

They have refurbished some parts, the seats on the Moor. A fine start to attract more business into the city. Well the pigeons seem to like them.

Anyone know where the fish went to from the hole in the road. I hope not to Abbeydale Hamlet as all the fish there were left high and dry!

I used to spend ages watching those fish when I was a child. Loved them to bits..

wasnt there a fish and chip shop just round the corner too? it was like teasing them.... "you're next!"

Originally posted by "RPG"

i bet the fish are still there under all the concrete, along side all the Laser Quest stuff :P

Maybe they released em into the sewers, where they've grown to enormous size and may lurk there waiting to leap through storm drains and devour small children. Or maybe they've developed the ability to hold their breath long enough to leave their subterranean shelter and inch their way down Fargate to scavenge leftovers from outside the burger van at night...

Hmm... that's a disturbing image...

Originally posted by "waterworld"

Ithe ugly, red glass building (home of 'The Kingdom' nightclub). This was meant to start at the end of this year?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they cant knock down Kingdom!! omg they soooo cant! i will have no where to go! lol

well, youd have to goto the new one :P

i heard......

ClubWOW in Valley Centertainment is moving to the Roxy, and Kingdom is moving to the old club wow site,

hope that helps