A MASSIVE result..

another 3 points for Wednesday, not quite the 7-0 i predicted but another away win and the signs are looking good for the season

keep it up lads!

Never Felt More Like Singing The Blues

Where does that put us in the league?

4th on goal diff but joint 2nd on points

That was a great result for you boys. I'm getting worried about the derby now :help:

That was a great result for you boys. I'm getting worried about the derby now :help:

whoever is the form team it means nothing. the teams will go onto the field equal, it's whoever wants it more. it's looking like it's going to be a decent derby this year

MASSIVE game starring a MASSIVE team and we got a MASSIVE result. im going to have a MASSIVE hangover tomorrow due to MASSIVE celebratory drinks.

Us at home to chezzy and united away at preston next week,you would think we will be going into the derby more confident, but its a funny old game.

Us at home to chezzy and united away at preston next week,you would think we will be going into the derby more confident, but its a funny old game.

oh thats interesting, i didn't know they away at preston. will be an interesting saturday next week

Even the weetabix advert mentions us ???

Wait for the blades to ask when ?????;)

Couldnt agree more, great result and a solid performance. Just hope we don't get too carried away. Let's make it 5 wins in a row!