Advice wanted about quitting my job

I am wanting some advice please with regards to my job. I am married and currently work part time at weekend and my husband works part time monday to friday, we have 3 children and the eldest is Autistic, i am wanting to give up my job, so that i can be there for my children, especially my autistic daughter who needs someone with her all the time, anyway the thing i want to know is would i be able to claim anything if i give up my job as my husband works? Thanks in advance

If your husband only works part time, it is possible that you could get help with things, depending on what he earns.

Ring the DSS - they can't tell you untruths. They'll want to know hours of your partner probably or salary,WFTC etc.

Its always easiest to get the correct information directly.

They will also want to know how much you have in savings,before they can assess your needs

I am wanting some advice please with regards to my job. I am married and currently work part time at weekend and my husband works part time monday to friday, we have 3 children and the eldest is Autistic, i am wanting to give up my job, so that i can be there for my children, especially my autistic daughter who needs someone with her all the time, anyway the thing i want to know is would i be able to claim anything if i give up my job as my husband works? Thanks in advance

Everyone's circumstances are different and no one on here will know all of yours so ring the DSS and ask them :roll: What you asking on here for I really don't know!