Christmas fetes 2011 - Megathread

Will you be attending?????  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending?????

• Yes
    • No

Hi There,

I am a Phoenix Trader selling greetings cards, stationery & gift wrap. Could you please advise me how much the stall fees are and whether there is already a Phoenix Trader booked?

Many Thanks,

Louise White

Hi There,

I am a Phoenix Trader selling greetings cards, stationery & gift wrap. Could you please advise me whether there is already a Phoenix Trader booked?

Many Thanks,

Louise White

Looking forward to a Glogg or two already whilst shopping and losing the kids in the Fiske Damm!

How much do you charge for a stall?

Hi, I have sent you a PM re-enquiry for a cupcake stall.

Many thanks, Alison

Hi there - we charge £20 for a stall - they are all quite upmarket handmade-home spun lovely things...we are quite fussy! What do you make?

Hi, sorry we already have a Phoenix trader booked at the event. Thanks anyway.

We're looking for Reindeer hire if anyone knows someone who could help?! Thanks!

Thursday 24th November 5pm till 8/9ish depending on how busy it is.

Approximately 20 stalls confirmed, together with childrens choir singing carols and Father Christmas doing an early visit for those Christmas lists.

Lots of hot stuff and nice buns to eat.

Admission 50p for adults, school age kids free

Cheers

Jim

Hi, sorry but not able to make the event after all due to other commitments.

Best wishes for the event.

Alison

Phoenix Trader ID 26312

Please come along to our charity night at the Joseph Stone Centre, Mosborough S20, 7pm - 9pm. Friday 25th November 2011.

Stalls on the night to inc - Beadbeans jewellery, Claire's Flowers, Partylite, Papillon, Avon, Temple Spa, Millypie Toys, Mosborough Hall, Bodyshop, Phoenix Cards, Photography, Gifts, Refreshments, Rene's Holistic Dream Therapy, Funky Pieces, etc....

1 pound entrance per adult, to inc a raffle ticket. All proceeds will be donated to Amy's House charity in Sheffield. A fantastic night to get your Christmas gifts, come along and bring a friend or 2!!

Edited by 40isgood

Hi

i am looking to sell costume jewellery, and wondered if you still have any stalls left?