Christmas fetes 2011 - Megathread

Will you be attending?????  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending?????

• Yes
    • No

Yes it's that time again. We are looking for stall holders for our Christmas fair, which is on Saturday 3rd December 2011 at 1pm until 4pm in Stradbroke Community Centre.

Stalls cost only £15.

Stalls, Santa's Groto, Fun and Games with Music and Laughter. A good time for all the family.

Book your stall early to avoid disapointment, just PM me your contact details and I will send you a booking form.

I look forward to seeing you there !!!!!!!!!

Handsworth Methodist Church will be holding there annual fayre in our newly improved building. The fayre will be bigger than ever this year as we now have lots more room. If you would like a stall they are £10 plus a raffle prize please email us at handsworthmethodist@gmail.com

Thanks

http://www.handsworthmethodist.org.uk

Although Christmas is a long way off, we are already getting enquiries for the festive season. following the success of last years Supper with Santa, which was enjoyed by both adults and children alike, we will again be holding these fun and entertaining evenings. December dates to highlight in your diary are Tues 6th, Thurs 8th, Tues 13th, Tues 20th and Thurs 22nd. Booking is essential as places are limited. Please see our website http://www.rhinegoldgardencentre.co.uk. or ring 0114 285 1487

Hi There,

I am interested in a stall selling greetings cards, stationery and giftwrap. Can you please send me the details and whether you already have a Phoenix Trader booked.

Many Thanks,

Saturday, 26th November, 2011

11am - 2pm

Malin Bridge Primary School, Dykes Lane S6 4RH

Family fun at Malin Bridge Primary's Christmas Fayre. Come along to browse in our Christmas Market and visit Santa in his grotto. Lots of crafts and gifts, refreshments and buns, tombolas, bidding wall, games, face painting and much more.

Anyone interested in a stall at £10 please pm me.

Thank you.

Edited by Wendy70

Hello everyone,

Thanks to those who have sent PM's so far requesting stalls. We are sorry you have not yet had a personal reply but the fayre organiser is currently indisposd following an accident. She will be back early next week and will reply to you all then.

Thanks again

Stradbroke Community Centre

Hi,

Do you have any stalls left? I sell Phoenix Xmas/greeting cards and other stationary goodies and am local.

Anna Martin - Independent Phoenix Trader 13840

Hi Wendy70

Do you still have spaces?? I have a pottery painting studio and make silver fingerprint jewellery. Look forward to hearing from you.

Stalls are filling up very quickly but there are a few left.

Amongst those already booked are Usborne Books, Partylite candles, cupcakes and Phoenix.

x

Have replied to enquiries by pm.

Edited by Wendy70