Christmas fetes 2011 - Megathread

Will you be attending?????  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending?????

• Yes
    • No

Heeley City Farm Winter Festival 2011.

Winter, of our four seasonal festivals! ....arrive early, and enjoy the whole experience!

Saturday 3rd December 2011 11.00am - 3.30pm

Admission: Free!!

Heeley City Farm, Richards Road, Heeley, Sheffield, S2 3DT. 0114 258 0482

The Poster is also on the website, and there will be an info sheet shortly.

http://www.heeleyfarm.org.uk/index.php?id=latestevents

Food:

Fantastic, festive vegetarian dishes, from The Farm Kitchen, our vegetarian cafe. Amazing food from Holly Tree Farm (Pear Cider Pork-slow roasted for 12 hours, the best vegetable burgers sourced from Holland, pork and apple burgers, excellent hot dogs...and a choice of seasonal stuffing). Fairytale cupcakes from Chocomoo. Heavenly Cheesecakes from The Heavenly Cheesecake Company. Mulled Wine, non alcoholic Hot Fruit Punch, Mince Pies. Candy Floss, Festive Confectionary. Apple Chutney from Abundance.

Entertainment:

Saxaphone for the first hour. Festive Fiddling, Boggart's Breakfast (gothic style morris dancing), Carol Singing from Local schools, community groups, and High Green Musical Theatre Group!

Activities and Stalls:

Henna (£1, £2 and £3), Face Painting, Hair Braiding, Fashion Stalls, Craft Stalls, Ceramic decoration making activity, Raffle, Tombola, Kids Activities,Bric A Brac, Second Hand Books, Fleece Spinning Demonstration, Jewellery Stalls, Handmade Decorative Wreaths and Hyacinths. Usbourne Books Stall. Balloon Modeling. Freegle bring/take stall Santa's (very special) Grotto. Haggler's Corner Craft Demonstrations. Animal Petting and Feeding.

Hi all,

Heeley City Farm's Winter Festival is on Saturday 3rd December 2011.

We have space for 2 indoor stalls and 3 outdoor stalls.

If you are interested, give us a ring on 0114 258 0482, and ask for Nathan.

Or if you wish to email an enquiry, the email address is [email protected]

when is your event and is their any stalls available to hire and how much. I do xmas decoreations.

Open call to all artists and makers - come and sell your work at this year's Christmas markets, this December at Bank Street Arts!

This year, Bank Street Arts will be holding a Christmas Market each Saturday in December leading up to Christmas. The dates of each market are as follows:

Saturday 3rd December

Saturday 10th December

Saturday 17th December

Stalls will be £20 for non-Bank Street Arts members and £15 for studio holders and Bank Street Arts members.

To apply please email: [email protected] with a photo of your work or a link to your website and a short blurb about your work. Please specify in the email which date(s) you would like to book for.

Hi, I would love a stall at your craft fair, if there is still any available.

I make jewellery using seeds and gem stones collected from the Amazon region and East Africa and create designs influenced by traditional tribal jewellery methods producing unique individual designs presented in hand painted jewellery boxes. I also make handmade fudge, sweets, chocolates and tiffin, all perfect for Christmas time.

Thanks

Charlie

I hope you still have space, I look forward to hearing from you

Cheers Charlie.=StradbrokeCC;8058783]Yes it's that time again. We are looking for stall holders for our Christmas fair, which is on Saturday 3rd December 2011 at 1pm until 4pm in Stradbroke Community Centre.

Stalls cost only £15.

Stalls, Santa's Groto, Fun and Games with Music and Laughter. A good time for all the family.

Book your stall early to avoid disapointment, just PM me your contact details and I will send you a booking form.

I look forward to seeing you there !!!!!!!!!

Sorry ladies, how could i forget the date!!

FRIDAY 25TH NOVEMBER XX

Christmas Fayre Saturday 19th November 9.30am-3.30pm at The Old Dairy, 33 Hemsworth Rd, S8 8LJ.

Spectrum Active is a training centre for adults with learning disabilities and support needs where we believe that all individuals have the same rights and opportunities. We support our trainees to fulfill their dreams and aspirations to gain experience in a work environment.

We hold various seasonal events to raise awareness of our project and to generate funds by selling a range of products which have been produced on site by our trainees. Products will include seasonal plants, garden furniture and ornaments, handmade arts & crafts and homemade cakes etc.

We will also be inviting other local community groups and individuals to sell their hand or homemade products and the event will be a fun family day out with lots to keep everyone entertained, including raffles, music, kids activities, face painting and more!

For more information on Spectrum Active please visit http://www.spectrumactive.co.uk If you are interested in having a stall at the fayre or would like more information please contact Laura at Spectrum on 0114 24999 88 or email [email protected] .Please come along and show your support for this local community project. We look forward to seeing you there!

If you are after a little visibility please don't hesitate to get listed on:

http://www.stuckinthehouse.co.uk

It's free and quick, the site received over 3,500 pin clicks, and has almost 1,500 S. Yorkshire twitter followers!

Any questions about the site please PM me

At StuckInThehouse.co.uk we are looking to at festive events to the map to help others find things to do over the next couple of months.

Of course we will be looking through the events section here, but if you know of anything not listed please please take thirty seconds to drop a message here so I can find the event and list it.

As always, all help is appreciated.

Andy

FiFi's Christmas Market is being held this Sunday 13th November at Millennium Gallery by the Winter Gardens.

11.30pm to 3.30pm

FREE ENTRY

Unique quality handmade gifts including: Jewellery, Beauty Products, Accessories, Art, Food, Greetings Cards and much more...

Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to get your Christmas shopping done early this year!!!

http://www.fifismarkets.com

Edited by FiFi123
forgot detail

FiFi's Christmas Market is being held this Sunday 13th November at Millennium Gallery by the Winter Gardens.

11.30pm to 3.30pm

FREE ENTRY

Unique quality handmade gifts including: Jewellery, Beauty Products, Accessories, Art, Food, Greetings Cards and much more...

Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to get your Christmas shopping done early this year!!!