Christmas fetes 2011 - Megathread

Will you be attending?????  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending?????

• Yes
    • No

Hi, I would be interested in holding a jewellery stall if possible (fashion jewellery etc), is it possible to book please.

Hi, are there any stalls left for fashion jewellery (not hand made), necklaces, earrings, rings, sets etc, I don't sell anything over £9 and prices start very low.

Hi, I am becoming a Slimming World consultant, taking over the Walkley group on 3rd Nov. and would love to put a display up to get more interest. Please let me know if I could this. Thanks,

slimmingworldwalkley@gmail.com

Hi, I am becoming a Slimming World consultant, taking over the Walkley group on 3rd Nov. and would love to put a display up to get more interest. Please let me know if I could this. Thanks,

slimmingworldwalkley@gmail.com

This thread is for last year's Christmas fair. This year's fair is Saturday 26th November and is in another thread on the forum site.

Can you please let me know what price stalls are and the opening times please. I am looking for somewhere to sell home made christmas cards for a charity.

many thanks

Now we have hit November, I feel I am safe to say the words "Christmas Fair"?!

JUEFEST is in it's 3rd year & is THE place for a truly Scandinavian flavour of Christmas! It's at CLIFFORD INFANT SCHOOL on Psalter Lane, SAT 3rd DECEMBER, 11am - 3....put it in on the wall planner NOW!

Our super stylish craft market has some of Sheffield's most unique crafts people, from vintage children's dresses, to handmade breads, Winter jams & Chutney, 'Upcycled' Jewellery, bags & cushions.....

There's Kafe Julehygge serving tea/coffee and traditional Scandinavian cakes & pastries, Julemanden & his elves in the cosy grotto, kids crafts & games, lots of toasty warm 'Glogg', dancing round the Christmas Tree and general Nordic merriment!

God Jul!

Hi> do you have any stall spaces available please?

Thanks, Andrea

I have sent you a PM requesting a stall booking if you are taking bookings.

Many thanks, Alison

Hi Alison - sorry, can't PM you as I don't have enough feedback/PM's thingy...

We have had a few Phoenix Cards enquiries & have decided to say no, in fairness to the craftspeople, some of whom make hand made cards. The event is very much 'handmade' type crafts. Thanks for the enquiry.

Hey Andrea/Mummum - what type of things do you make?