Christmas fetes 2011 - Megathread

Will you be attending?????  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending?????

• Yes
    • No

Hi,

I do all sorts or handmade items; aprons, cushions, hot water bottle covers, christmas decorations, hair accessories. There are photos of a stall i did recently on my facebook page, i'm new to the forum so I can't indlude the link. it's facebook.com/thebluerosesheffield

Malin Bridge Primary Christmas Fayre

Saturday, 26th November 11am-2pm

Come along and browse in our Christmas Market with lots of stalls selling lovely craft and gifts, Rudolph's Refreshments, face painting, body art, tombolas, raffle, bidding wall, games, photographer and, of course, Santa's Grotto.

Free entry, all welcome.

Hi

Thank you for your enquiry...we are fully booked for the fayre on Saturday. Sorry!

Hello,

Any facepainters available on Friday 2nd of Decemeber? It's for Woodseats School Xmas Fayre 4pm - 6pm. Stalls cost £12. Please get in touch if you can help. :) Thank you.

Carfield Primary School on Argyle Close, S8, is holding a Christmas Fair on Saturday 26th November, 12-3pm.

There will be refreshments including mulled wine, Santa's grotto, a range of crafts and gift stalls, pampering products, raffle and tombola, face painting, a produce stall, pocket money toys, and singing from the Carfield kids and the community choirs.

Come and join in the festive fun, and pick up some stocking fillers!

Sunday Dec 4th a Traditional Christmas Fayre.

• 3.00 pm to 8.00pm.

• Free admission.

• Meet Santa in his Grotto.

• 15 minute Theatre by Storybad.

• Christmas Market and carol singing.

• Mulled wine and Hot food on sale.

Information about the centre and how to get there here:Wood Lane Countryside centre

Emmieee, there will be lots of craft stalls and such.

You might find me roaming around somewhere. :)

Edited by Cbizzle

The 20th is now fully booked. The 6th has been changed to a Bistro Evening full details and booking forms are available on our website at wwwrhinegoldgardencentre.co.uk

Thanks to everyone for their interest and support so far.

Craft stalls are filling up fast but we still have some car boot spaces available.

Just confirmed - a Santa's Grotto for younger children!

Come along and join the fun!

This is it. The Farm has 4 seasonal festivals, we used to call winter the christmas fayre, however it is now called the winter festival. There are more details on the website...it should be a great day!!

There will still, of course, be christmas stuff happening....grotto, mulled wine, carols, mince pies decorations etc