Christmas fetes 2011 - Megathread

Will you be attending?????  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending?????

• Yes
    • No

Hi everyone,

Sorry to have kept you all waiting, I've just got myself home after my accident, so will forward booking forms to everyone who has requested one, over the weekend.

I look forward to working with you.

Stradbrokecc

Holding Christmas charity fete. Including stalls and Santa's Grotto for kiddies, inside the main hall of the welfare hall. Still Stalls available £10 a stall all stall proceeds to Children's heart Surgery fund http://www.chsf.org.uk (tables provided) Will be a fun filled festive few hours :D:)

At thurcroft welfare community hall (9 December)

10.30am-2.30pm

Mail if interested in a stall :D

Edited by KTHFB
adding date after merge

I have replied to all enquiry's anybody else wanting to have a stall at this years fayre get in touch.

Hi, I have sent you a PM for a stall enquiry.

Thank you, Alison

I have replied to all enquiry's anybody else wanting to have a stall at this years fayre get in touch.

I haven't had a reply :(

Coit Primary School at Chapeltown are holding their Winter/Christmas Market on Thursday 24th November.

We are looking for stalls to stand.

Ideally looking for a book stall, a toy stall, a pet stall, but open to any enquiries.

If you have stood with us before would love to hear back from you as well.

Cheers

Jim

Hi,

would you be interested in having a Phoenix cards & giftwrap stall at your event which also includes a range of children's stationery & posters etc? I have sent you a PM with my contact details. Many thanks, Alison

Hi there

I'd definitely be interested. I could bring along some blank pots to paint (I have lots of Christmas items, baubles etc). I could also bring aiong silver fingerprint jewellery (I could take impressions on the day).

If you have any spaces please could you send details to thelittlepaintapotshop@live.co.uk

Many thanks :)

would you be interested in having performers? were a belly dance group and do a pretty good show + get people up and dancing

Oh Louise! You beat me to it! Lyndsey.

Louise cant make the fayre now so if you send me an email we will sort it out for you thanks

I was just replying to say the same - its all yours Lyndsey! :)