Christmas fetes 2011 - Megathread

Will you be attending?????  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending?????

• Yes
    • No

Ooo and |I've got a few handbags, hair things etc, all never been used. They'd be lovely tombola prizes.

Hello, do you have stalls left at the fair? I sell my handmade jewellery, which includes lots of bits for kids as well as great Christmas presents! Many thanks, Rachael (Olive Tree Jewellery)

What are the best Christmas Markets/fairs you have been too?

A very fine question, thank you for asking.

Kelham Island Victorian Christmas Market.

Lincoln Christmas Market

Barnsley German Market.

All the Christmas Fayres and fetes in South Anston and North Anston.

I took my in-laws to the Chatsworth one last year. That was good. They run it for 2 weekends in a row(don't quite know what the dates are this year though). They had a brass band and carol singers, I enjoyed it. Parking was abit hectic but we did find a space.

i used to love the one in belfast

Hi

This is the email if anyone is interested in Kelham Island.

events@simt.co.uk

Hi there,

I don't suppose anyone would know if this is still the contact email if you're interested in having a stall at this year's Kelham Island xmas market?

Thanks

Lincoln christmas market. its the best one I've been too. will definately be going this year

Manchester has a huge christmas market with a great atmosphere.

Not so keen on the York one, doesn't have such a good atmosphere, just a way to sell tat to tourists in the off season. I did quite enjoy the Sheffield one last year but I'd say Manchester's is the best!

Hi this is still the contact information. They will let you know if there are any stalls available

Every English country are good markets. If you don't familar with the local culture, it is hard to do business there. :loopy:

Hopefully Lincoln this year it was cancelled last year cos of snow i was gutted

How long does the Sheffield one (in the peace gardens) run? I've seen one place that says right through from November to Christmas but another that just says one weekend (around the 8th December)?