Engine Fault Light - cheap garage to read fault reqd?

Airbag fault light come on and cheapest garage I have found to hook up a cable and provide me a printout of what is wrong is £25!!! Anyone any experience of cheaper places in Sheffield? Many thanks in advance.

Airbag fault light come on and cheapest garage I have found to hook up a cable and provide me a printout of what is wrong is £25!!! Anyone any experience of cheaper places in Sheffield? Many thanks in advance.

I don't think £25 is an out of the way price.

try grahams tyres at edmund road on 2726092

My garage tell you what's wrong for free, it's the fixing it they charge me for.

If i were you, i'd be checking the wires under the front seats to make sure you've not knocked them out.

Light may then go out, and you've saved yourself some cash

There was a chap on here that did that only charged a tenner will have a look see if caan find it for u

If i were you, i'd be checking the wires under the front seats to make sure you've not knocked them out.

Yep.

I had a mondeo with the same problem, I just unplugged the wires under the seat, cleand them up and put them back together, the light whent out and the air bag carried on working as it should.

My experience too.

Plus, £25 is the cheapest going rate. Go to a dealer and see how much they charge to be outraged!

Hi i am a mechanic i can look at it for you and i will charge you £10 i'll wait for a reply

thanks

My garage tell you what's wrong for free, it's the fixing it they charge me for.

yes but u cant ask them to diagnose it for free then take it somewhere else for work doing!!!